Another song warning from Rangers

Muff

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They issued this statement before the Man Utd game and we didn't sing anything sectarian... so why the fuck issue another statement.. it's almost like they can't wait for us to step out of line.

or they know that lots of people still want to sing TBB and are just warning people to continue not singing it

Its not very PC, surely the term should be 'a person whose skin colour is black'

My kids are at school and the blackboard is now referred to as the chalkboard,now when my kids see a black person they refer to them as chalky, didnt jim davidson not get lambasted for referring to blacks as chalky? or was that choccy?

odious creep and his cronies are once again active on this subject of sectarian songs,rangers got wind of eufa being alerted prior to the man u game hence the warning. no doubt the creep was busy with his e mails again. dont forget lads a guy is looking at buying the club at the moment, and the last thing we need is to be plastered all over the media again . we are not as cute as the t*rriers when it comes to situations like this.leave tbb out for the sake of our club or change the words

It has been coming back a little bit but for fuck sake.... Its only songs. What ever happened to ' stick and stones......'

Sick of hearing of all this pish all the time, you would think we were paedos or terrorist sympathizers or something :angry:

Sad when you think that The Billy Boys was a Rangers Anthem sung by decades of our fans.

This (tu) cunts need to get a fuckin grip and stop pandering to aw the easily offended ppl oot there. Next ull start gettin arrested for callin inverness fans inbred bastards doh

Spartak riot,nazi banners in clear view,3 Bursaspor fans stabbed against Besiktas,Celtic shame rememberance appeal,Celtic continue with IRA songs and chants,coins and missiles at Edinburgh derby.........hee haw.

Rangers sing a song.......it's the day after tomorrow....the end is nigh...fuckin joke.

Spartak riot,nazi banners in clear view,3 Bursaspor fans stabbed against Besiktas,Celtic shame rememberance appeal,Celtic continue with IRA songs and chants,coins and missiles at Edinburgh derby.........hee haw.

Rangers sing a song.......it's the day after tomorrow....the end is nigh...fuckin joke.

Its pretty pathetic really. In places like Turkey, and Croatia matches get abandoned constantly because of pitch evasions and riots.

Yet we are supposed to be led to believe that Uefa are going to punish us for singing a bloody song?

Isnt there worse problems in society to deal with?

I may sing a song about being up to the knees in someone's blood...but If I actually wanted to be in somebody's blood Id have fucking done it already.

Our current board are a fucking joke and I havent recalled them ONCE standing up for the fans. Even after Manchester they kept going on about how it was a small minory involved blah blah blah when they should have been going after how poorly the city of Manchester and their scumbag police had organized the event.

We're supposed to stop singing a song that has been our clubs anthem for DECADES while they let the SCUM continue on with their IRA and other terrorist supporting songs? FUCK that.

Its not surprising.

You just have to look at some of the posters on here to see why the billy boys has been banned. People who just pander to the PC bridgade and to fenians who are more than allowed to chant about the IRA. The moment the club loses its traditions, its not Rangers FC anymore. The traditions of this club is what makes it what it is.

No Surrender.

Dont sing the songs then you want get these warnings...

I'm sure someone has said it already, but, what songs?

Until Martin Bain or David Murray come out and show us black from white, then it is just the press that are saying what is wrong or right. They can print all they want "Terrible gers sing nasty songs" but until the club come out and say "you can not sing that song" I struggle to see where a line is drawn.

Yes, there was a big hoo ha about TBB, but I don't think I have seen a Rangers official stating that no pope of rome is not allowed, tat we sould not sing the famine song because it is sectarian.

If the club want to push on with a clamp down, set the rules and people can ten abide to them!

Dont sing the songs then you want get these warnings...

Oh shut up will ye.

can't you see the point that people are trying to make.Clubs around Europe are getting away with rioting,Nazism and extreme violence and we're being dug up about a non sectarian song......a fuckin song that harms noone.

Your a disgrace and need a backbone or to follow someone else.

I'm sure someone has said it already, but, what songs?

Until Martin Bain or David Murray come out and show us black from white, then it is just the press that are saying what is wrong or right. They can print all they want "Terrible gers sing nasty songs" but until the club come out and say "you can not sing that song" I struggle to see where a line is drawn.

Yes, there was a big hoo ha about TBB, but I don't think I have seen a Rangers official stating that no pope of rome is not allowed, tat we sould not sing the famine song because it is sectarian.

If the club want to push on with a clamp down, set the rules and people can ten abide to them!

You'd have to be a bit daft not to know which songs are acceptable and which aren't.

Oh shut up will ye.

can't you see the point that people are trying to make.Clubs around Europe are getting away with rioting,Nazism and extreme violence and we're being dug up about a non sectarian song......a fuckin song that harms noone.

Your a disgrace and need a backbone or to follow someone else.

That's the worst defence I've ever heard or read.

You'd have to be a bit daft not to know which songs are acceptable and which aren't.

I would disagree completely with that.

No one person is the same, everyone has different believes, ideas, and opinions.

is the sash acceptable? In some eyes yes, in some eyes no. Same goes with Fathers Advice, TBB, Famine Song, No Pope of Rome.

So if the club continue to say there IS a singing policy being implemented by the club...then tell the fans what they CAN sing.

No one person is the same, everyone has different believes, ideas, and opinions.

is the sash acceptable? In some eyes yes, in some eyes no. Same goes with Fathers Advice, TBB, Famine Song, No Pope of Rome.

So if the club continue to say there IS a singing policy being implemented by the club...then tell the fans what they CAN sing.

How can anyone say the Sash is not acceptable? There is nothing wrong with the Sash. Who as a Rangers fans disagrees with the Sash? If they do, they are cunts.

They mention two of them in the statement - one of which still gets sung fairly regularly.

That's the worst defence I've ever heard or read.

aw!

You haven't heard much have you.

Ok tell me why the Billy Boys should be banned and why we're victimised when other clubs including Celtic get away with a whole lot worse.

Give a decent answer that doesn't make you look stupid.

aw!

You haven't heard much have you.

Ok tell me why the Billy Boys should be banned and why we're victimised when other clubs including Celtic get away with a whole lot worse.

Give a decent answer that doesn't make you look stupid.

Can you spare me the perma-rage please?

I dont really give a feck what people sing, but if it will damage the club and/or get a bear ejected from the ground, or worse, then I'd rather people stopped singing it.....