Another song warning from Rangers

Muff

celtc have repeatedy wanred their fans about their conduct in this matter. most recently at their am.

They've not been forced to make statements ion their website every other week - accompanied by official comment from Match Commanders.

One club is being pursued here and I'd like to know why. Why don't Rangers help their fans understand this issue a bit more? Perhaps then, we'd be more eager to help.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie we all know the authorities and the club are perfectly happy to have this "confusion" as it means more and more fans are likely not to take that "risk"

If there was clarity then there would be more legal challenges and more fans willing to say no that's wrong.

Nothing will change except the attacks on us will get more vocal and more persistent.

They've not been forced to make statements ion their website every other week - accompanied by official comment from Match Commanders.

One club is being pursued here and I'd like to know why. Why don't Rangers help their fans understand this issue a bit more? Perhaps then, we'd be more eager to help.

i understand that but to have a proper debate you cant ignore what they have done.

they have made statments on their website and over the tannoy as well as at least two letters to all season ticket holders.

i agree we need clarity form all. rangers the spl uefa the lot. the situation we have now just leaves the door open to all sorts of doubt. we had huge debate on here filled with alot of wishful thinking about the uefa ban being a fiction.

at least the club have named the songs they want stopped now thats something. we now need to know why its just us.

i understand that but to have a proper debate you cant ignore what they have done.

they have made statments on their website and over the tannoy as well as at least two letters to all season ticket holders.

i agree we need clarity form all. rangers the spl uefa the lot. the situation we have now just leaves the door open to all sorts of doubt. we had huge debate on here filled with alot of wishful thinking about the uefa ban being a fiction.

at least the club have named the songs they want stopped now thats something. we now need to know why its just us.

So why want the TBB banned and not Super Rangers?

Why should we assist our enemies on this issue when quite clearly we should be asking what the difference is between our songs and theirs?

Why should we just sit back and accept that these songs are "sectarian"

We should be challenging everyone to come out and clarify why we are the only fans continually identified as having a problem.

A football stadium is not the theatre or the opera and if people want to go to a game and sing for 90 minutes then let them.I don't give two fucks what that lot sing or any other fans for that matter.

Inevitably though we will capitulate as we always do and these songs will be banned and then it will be the Sash,then Derry's Walls,then Here Lies a Soldier etc etc etc.

Name me ONE concession that those vile bastards have given Scottish Society and Rangers as a way of showing they are intent on making the same changes demanded of us?

So why want the TBB banned and not Super Rangers?

i was thinking about this the other day. perhaps because you dont hear it much when this all kicked of it was rare indeed. perhaps it is because it clealy identifies the fenian bastards as celtc fc and a football club can hardly be religious. perhaps because the fenain bastards bit is always clearly muffled

Why should we assist our enemies on this issue when quite clearly we should be asking what the difference is between our songs and theirs?

spot on.

Why should we just sit back and accept that these songs are "sectarian"

well a challenge to the law is hard to set up but sure itsnot impossible

We should be challenging everyone to come out and clarify why we are the only fans continually identified as having a problem.

couldnt agree more

A football stadium is not the theatre or the opera and if people want to go to a game and sing for 90 minutes then let them.I don't give two fucks what that lot sing or any other fans for that matter.

very very much my view the only thing i dont want them doing is celebrating a goal

Inevitably though we will capitulate as we always do and these songs will be banned and then it will be the Sash,then Derry's Walls,then Here Lies a Soldier etc etc etc.

yup we will bump our gums on here and every other website and do nothing constructive. they wont target the others

Name me ONE concession that those vile bastards have given Scottish Society and Rangers as a way of showing they are intent on making the same changes demanded of us?

they banned ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ from ibrox. :) no seriously they just pay this rudimentary lip service to cover their arses

as soon as someone gives me some tangible route to help on this issue i will. i'll protest if i think we have a good argument. ill contribute to legal costs.

what we have now are alot of people covering their ears and refusing to accept the reality of the situation and saying things like.

i'll sing what i want

its not illegal

freedon of speech

its traditional

fenian isnt discriminatory

noone means catholis when they say fenian.

its not banned by uefa.

just sob storys not based in reality. i can just see these people in court. i was singing about the fenian brotherhood mlau. its traditional mlaud my father sung it and my grandfather well he sung the right words but he liked the changes.

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooom of speech mlaud i can say what ever i like its in the constitution.

as soon as someone gives me some tangible route to help on this issue i will. i'll protest if i think we have a good argument. ill contribute to legal costs.

what we have now are alot of people covering their ears and refusing to accept the reality of the situation and saying things like.

i'll sing what i want

its not illegal

freedon of speech

its traditional

fenian isnt discriminatory

noone means catholis when they say fenian.

its not banned by uefa.

just sob storys not based in reality. i can just see these people in court. i was singing about the fenian brotherhood mlau. its traditional mlaud my father sung it and my grandfather well he sung the right words but he liked the changes.

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooom of speech mlaud i can say what ever i like its in the constitution.

So what that some people think Fenian means Catholic..some taigs think Mason means protestant.

So everything stops because of what some people think and that some may be offended.

Nazism is banned yet Lazio,Spartac,Locomotive and Dynamo Moscow,1860 Munich and Hertha Berlin,alot of Eastern European teams and Real Madrid fly and display Nazi slogans.what happens to them...nothing.

Riots and murders throughout Europe..what happens to them ...Nothing

Celtic fly PLO flags in Israel insulting the Jewish dead and shaming Scotland with their pro Fenian anti British.Protestant bile...what's done to them ...Nothing..

So to you and your spineless buddies on here...Fuck you.....i am not racist,bigoted or a shitebag and i'll fight you and your friends physically if need be to stand up for what i believe in and for what i believe is discrimination against my club and the majority of it's supporters...

If you want to stop me then i sit in row 30 seat O in Govan east corner

So what that some people think Fenian means Catholic..some taigs think Mason means protestant.

So everything stops because of what some people think and that some may be offended.

Nazism is banned yet Lazio,Spartac,Locomotive and Dynamo Moscow,1860 Munich and Hertha Berlin,alot of Eastern European teams and Real Madrid fly and display Nazi slogans.what happens to them...nothing.

Riots and murders throughout Europe..what happens to them ...Nothing

Celtic fly PLO flags in Israel insulting the Jewish dead and shaming Scotland with their pro Fenian anti British.Protestant bile...what's done to them ...Nothing..

So to you and your spineless buddies on here...Fuck you.....i am not racist,bigoted or a shitebag and i'll fight you and your friends physically if need be to stand up for what i believe in and for what i believe is discrimination against my club and the majority of it's supporters...

If you want to stop me then i sit in row 30 seat O in Govan east corner

cheers ill take a punt and phone the grass line at the next of game. :)

• 2 weeks later...