Blackpool/Rangers

BEARGER

Guys that take a lot of stick like Whittaker, Weiss, Beattie and McCulloch are nowhere near as bad as people make out imo.

I agree. I think we've got a good first team but Saturday was a day where only McGregor, Bougherra, Davis, and maybe Miller were on any sort of decent form. We'll be back to our best on Saturday.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have Blackpool won?

/Thread.

Indeed. Holloway's admirably gung ho attitude to tactics will not provide long term consistency. They are hardly going to be winning trophies any time soon.

Blackpool are great fun. My favourite team in England at the moment. Would I want Rangers to trade being champions for a mid-table rollercoaster ride? Uh, no.

Indeed. Holloway's admirably gung ho attitude to tactics will not provide long term consistency. They are hardly going to be winning trophies any time soon.

Blackpool are great fun. My favourite team in England at the moment. Would I want Rangers to trade being champions for a mid-table rollercoaster ride? Uh, no.

Perhaps Blackpool was a bad example of the OP to use, but I understood his analogy. He has a point I reckon, but you need to base it over a consistant period or success and not a rollercoaster ride, like you've just said.

No getting away from the job Holloway's done though, it has been mind blowing.

I think they're enjoying a bit of 'first season' syndrome so wait until teams have figured them out in the second round of fixtures.

And which of those teams wins more games?

If we played like Blackpool and lost every second week the Rangers support would riot, and rightly so.

The grass is always gree-- bluer on the other side ;)

I can see what your saying with Blackpool but look how Spurs are playing and i feel if Arry gets 2 centre halves in January they will challenge for the title...Play football the right way with pace,wingers and 2 strikers.

We have pressure to win up here but we're also superior to all sides so we should play fast attacking football.

Wylde,Weiss,miller,Naismith,Whittaker all have pace to burn.