Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

A handwringer is someone who believes the club could do better if it removed the religious overtones & undercurrents from it. Someone who is still a supporter, many are season book holder (or used to be) and to be described as "The Enemy Within" is an insult to ALL Rangers fans (shame on you ABOD).

Rangers, much like RangersMedia, is a broad church, open to all faiths & beliefs .... a place to go to show your support for the Greatest Team in the World.</div>

I :h34rt: TWVB

... and even by this boards standards thats pretty spiteful statement you have made there! Mind you I suppose for some being abusive is easier that having the intelligence to take an contra view or argument forward.

I tried that and he got abusive to me :lol:

A handwringer is someone who believes the club could do better if it removed the religious overtones & undercurrents from it. Someone who is still a supporter, many are season book holder (or used to be) and to be described as "The Enemy Within" is an insult to ALL Rangers fans (shame on you ABOD).

Rangers, much like RangersMedia, is a broad church, open to all faiths & beliefs .... a place to go to show your support for the Greatest Team in the World.</div>

Well said (tu)

Your view of a handwringer is very different to mine.

How are they not "an enemy within"

When they hate everything that Rangers stands for and hate the very reason why Rangers is a big club and they also have friends that are supportive of

a club that sings about killing my family, friends my country and me.

I right their not an enemy within then :rolleyes:

lovin the post - i agree, dr reid and the odious green brigade who do not deserve a place in the country and are both vile. In my youth I wouldn't sign for Shamrock Thistle because there was no way I'd ever be one of them but now I've mellowed too, loads of great celtic friends who love/mistrust their club.

How are they not "an enemy within"

When they hate everything that Rangers stands for and hate the very reason why Rangers is a big club and they also have friends that are supportive of

a club that sings about killing my family, friends my country and me.

I right their not an enemy within then :rolleyes:

Never seen a post from any member to even suggest that, and also, why is it you never post in the bears den unless its about these types of threads ? You never post on any of the match threads on anything else related to Rangers.

Never seen a post from any member to even suggest that, and also, why is it you never post in the bears den unless its about these types of threads ? You never post on any of the match threads on anything else related to Rangers.

Well lets just say the reason why they hate everything Rangers is because they hate

the songs that we sing, the traditions of our club and don't like the majority of our fans so tell me how you have never seen that in

any of their posts?

Now i post on other forums about match days but on here everything has already been said so theres no need to contribute to that.

But i must say these threads annoy me so thats why i contribute more to these does that annoy you. :rolleyes:

Well lets just say the reason why they hate everything Rangers is because they hate

the songs that we sing, the traditions of our club and don't like the majority of our fans so tell me how you have never seen that in

any of their posts?

Now i post on other forums about match days but on here everything has already been said so theres no need to contribute to that.

But i must say these thread annoy me so thats why i contribute more to these does that annoy you. :rolleyes:

Where have any of them said they "hate" any of the songs etc ? Never seen it myself, think you're talking shite their to try and prove your point which is pathetic.

You don't post on any other thread because everything's been said ? can the same not be said for these type of threads as well then <cr> ?

Doesn't bother me, just asking.

Where have any of them said they "hate" any of the songs etc ? Never seen it myself, think you're talking shite their to try and prove your point which is pathetic.

You don't post on any other thread because everything's been said ? can the same not be said for these type of threads as well then <cr> ?

Doesn't bother me, just asking.

No point in arguing with you because you just don't understand the reason.

Nah, you'v just no sensible answer.

Just ask a handwringer what their views of the Billy Boys and our Traditions are then we can come back here and argue if you

want.

never had celtic supporters as mates, never will. fuckin scum the lot of them. and anybody who thinks i'm just being an uberprod , it's simply not true.

I just don't believe they should be allowed to breathe the same air as me. The so called decent ones will defend their scum element when push comes to shove, therefor they are as much scum as they are. there are no decent celtic fans.decent folk support the teddy bears end of.

No Surrender

what a sad life you have.

I hate them more as each day passes and have never read such bollox in all my life. Next you'll be asking us to hold hands and join in prayer for the supporters of terrorism, the people who covered up child abuse, Herr Hood the sexual predator and for Mr Kearney who got Dallas sacked for being a Protestant. When these evil bassas, stop singing songs about killing my family, our troops and brethern, I may hate them slighly less than I do now.

Until then, they are an enemy and an evil one at that.

I dont think I will - that is quite a leap.

From what I can gather a hell of a lot of Rangers fans hate YOU more with each passing day. In fact they seem to

hate you just as much as they hate bheasts. Just an observation you understand

That's fine, I can live with the hatred of faceless Internet hardmen...

An observation which has a ring of truth to it. How anyone can say they don't mind people, who sing songs about killing British soldiers, mock the Ibrox disaster victims, get people sacked weeks before Xmas for being a Protestant (that's the real reason they wanted Dallas sacked) chanting Argentina when Simon Weston came to Ibrox, allowed IRA videos to be filmed at the Glitterdome etc etc etc - you catch my drift by now, is totally beyond me.

Where did I say that? If you're going to come one here and talk tripe then at least make it semi-accurate.