Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

I have not really hated celtic for a few years now, i am not sure if it is because of the age thing, or the fact that i have spent so much time laughing at them in recent years that my hate has receeded a bit.

I absolutley loathed celtic when they had the likes of sutton/lennon/alan thompson in thier team.

Heres one for all you ' I dont hate tims' guys out there. If you had a choice of Rangers winning the league or seeing Aiden McGeady get skelpt by a train..... what would u pick? I've seen Rangers winning the league hunners, but I havnt seen McGeady gettin hit by a train. I know what I would pick :D

I would agree with TWB in the OP. My best mate is a Celtic fan, he is not catholic and couldn't care less about religion and neither could I.

But I hate Celtic as a club and the shit they go on with. I hate the Roman catholic religion and all it stands for but not individuals.

If someone has a view that you find obnoxious then just suck it up, after all, thats what the rest of us have to do.

What a lot of shite.

As for the question. Pretty much agree with TWB. Becoming older and wiser and have come to realise that both tribes are pretty much two sides of the same coin. The extreme 'haters', you know the ones who'll take their hate to the grave, would be 'up the 'ra', poppy hating, anti-British shitebags had their ancestors happened to be born into the other culture.

Mind you, It helps that I never watch Celtic these days (other than OF games), never visit any of their sites and don't have to endure them when things are going their way.

I know. They aren't close mates, like I have never went out drinking with them or anything.

All of my close/proper mates are Protestant. Just know a few Catholics to speak to at work or in college etc.

I suppose you meet all your protestant mates for a coffee after church.

.. but what has your reply got to do with Celtic - OP never mentioned Catholics or Protestants but Celtic. You seem, like a lot of other posters, to have got the two mixed up.

As I get older I get wiser.

Wiser to their ways

Wiser to their songs

Wiser to their hatred

Wiser to their actions

Wiser to their lies

Wiser to their cheating

Wiser to their intentions

I hate them far more now than i did when i couldn't see the lengths that club will go to in order to have power and influence over football,social and political matters.

This is a club with a hatred for all things Rangers and Protestant.

It is engrained in them far far deeper than the love of their own team.

I would happily do anything and everything in my power to shut down that filth ridden football club and everything it stands for.

From what I can gather a hell of a lot of Rangers fans hate YOU more with each passing day. In fact they seem to

hate you just as much as they hate bheasts. Just an observation you understand

I :h34rt: TWVB

... and even by this boards standards thats pretty spiteful statement you have made there! Mind you I suppose for some being abusive is easier that having the intelligence to take an contra view or argument forward.

Wiser to their ways

Wiser to their songs

Wiser to their hatred

Wiser to their actions

Wiser to their lies

Wiser to their cheating

I hate them far more now than i did when i couldn't see the lengths that club will go to in order to have power and influence over football,social and political matters.

I would happily do anything and everything in my power to shut down that filth ridden football club and everything it stands for.

Ah ... its the 'other side of the coin' man.

Ah ... its the 'other side of the coin' man.

Forum :- Discussion board..to debate issues.

Poster takes one view i take the opposite.

And guess what..by doing so does not make me more or less intelligent than you or some other pseudo-intellectual types on here.

Wiser to their ways

Wiser to their songs

Wiser to their hatred

Wiser to their actions

Wiser to their lies

Wiser to their cheating

Best post ever!

The older I get the more and more I hate them. I knew I hated them when I was young, now I know exactly why. A more loathsome bunch you could never encounter.

I suppose you meet all your protestant mates for a coffee after church.

.. but what has your reply got to do with Celtic - OP never mentioned Catholics or Protestants but Celtic. You seem, like a lot of other posters, to have got the two mixed up.

Yes. Of course. You are the only man on planet earth who does not recognise that 666fc of Stade du Nonce are linked to catholicism. Perhaps your head was buried up your arse when the Catholic church so recently decided to act in union with 666fc to have Scottish fitba officials removed from office.

PS: the neck on you for taking another poster to task for deviating from the original path of a thread. :lol:

Yes. Of course. You are the only man on planet earth who does not recognise that 666fc of Stade du Nonce are linked to catholicism. Perhaps your head was buried up your arse when the Catholic church so recently decided to act in union with 666fc to have Scottish fitba officials removed from office.

PS: the neck on you for taking another poster to task for deviating from the original path of a thread. :lol:

What I laugh at is that you act so like the ones you propose to despise - and there are quite a few like that on this thread - never mind this board!

I know you'll find that concept hard to grasp but try to remember its football, and football is a sport!

I hate them more as each day passes and have never read such bollox in all my life. Next you'll be asking us to hold hands and join in prayer for the supporters of terrorism, the people who covered up child abuse, Herr Hood the sexual predator and for Mr Kearney who got Dallas sacked for being a Protestant. When these evil bassas, stop singing songs about killing my family, our troops and brethern, I may hate them slighly less than I do now.

Until then, they are an enemy and an evil one at that.

Exactly ;)

Anyone who thinks Bheast FC and the Romanist church are not in communication about certain issues, are either lying or a mentalist.

I think we can all look forward (sic) to BP9 trying to argue against the existence of an association so clear that Steve Wonder can see it.

What I laugh at is that you act so like the ones you propose to despise - and there are quite a few like that on this thread - never mind this board!

I know you'll find that concept hard to grasp but try to remember its football, and football is a sport!

Aww, BP9, this wont be the first time you have made yourself look very stupid by not reading the content of posts, will it?

From what I can gather a hell of a lot of Rangers fans hate YOU more with each passing day. In fact they seem to

hate you just as much as they hate bheasts. Just an observation you understand

What a post i think you will have some followers for that one.

Well done mate (tu):clap: :clap: :uk:

Bluepeter9 you should waken up and understand that the scum hate our club and hate Protestants. You might think that they are okay because they talk to you and make on that they are your pal. But you know what, deep down the despise you and are just vile people.

Do you find that you hate them less the older you get? I certainly do.

When I was at school everyone was a Rangers fan so you didn't really mix with tims at all. I found it easier to believe that they were somehow different to us. But once I left school and went into the wide World I realised that, essentially, they are the same as us. Raise families, drive cars, pay the bills, drink in pubs, contribute to society and support their team the same as we do.

The rabid hatred I felt for them as a young teenager is now diluted. I still despise the team and hope they lose every game they play but I am probably far more mellow towards individual tims than I used to be as an ignorant schoolboy.

I'd agree with that. the older you get, the more you realise their decent fans are just the other side of the coin from us. We shouldn't confuse rivalry with hate. It's difficult to hate folk you don't know.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I like more than seeing celtic getting stuffed by anyone, but when its us, there's nothing like it.

As for their bitter hate filled twats and their vile schemes, skelping celtic, while not sinking to their level makes it all the sweeter.

The club will always get the same kind of hate from me, can't see that ever changing, my hate for every single celtic fan has simmered down a bit though, years ago I wouldn't even talk to a celtic supporter or want to meet any, now I'll talk away to a tim for ages and have no problems, its the IRA sympathiser and plastic paddy's I hate, I can talk to an every day tim but the rabid rebel one's are the one's I'll never be able to get on with, so fuck them :D.