Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

I believe there is a very vocal minority who think that if they shout the loudest & the longest then they are speaking on behalf of the majority of Rangers supporters.

Those who have the strongest opinions are those who put it across more vociferously than those who, like me, love the club but will not shout about it from the highest rooftop.

I do not understand the mentality of those who protest their love of the club yet hold, apparently, TBB in higher regard than the club's reputation.

However, I would say that if that's your opinion .. fine, but I respect your opinion (however much I disagree with it) then i expect the same courtesy from you.

I am no more or less of a Rangers supporter than you, I am certainly not "The Enemy Within" ... the only arbiter on how strongly I feel for the club is me.

I agree.

Do you not think the apologists and handwringers within our support fall into that bracket?

It's a forum ya dafty.

Plus, any time I offer my opinion on something like this I get called a 'tim' or worse - including from you.

Yep its a forum for Rangers fans to express their opinion on certain things

not to make Rangers fans look stupid forum. :rolleyes:

Does it ever cross your small infused mind why people would think that you're a taig?

Yep its a forum for Rangers fans to express their opinion on certain things

not to make Rangers fans look stupid forum. :rolleyes:

Does it ever cross your small infused mind why people would think that you're a taig?

Neither is it a call Rangers fans tims/taigs/apologists forum...

Why dont you enlighten me as to why people think that.

I agree.

Do you not think the apologists and handwringers within our support fall into that bracket?

Honestly .. sometimes.

It is easy to be self righteous when sitting on a high horse, the thing is ... many people use that horse to spout their own propaganda, for & against.

Neither is it a call Rangers fans tims/taigs/apologists forum...

Why dont you enlighten me as to why people think that.

Theres the famous handwringer comment :rolleyes:

Deflect

when its self explanatory.

Before you come out with it ill answer it for you :rolleyes:

Ans.......It just is.

Yeah, people should just be allowed to spout whatever nonsensical shite they like without fear of being challenged.....

Theres a difference in challenging someone and then persisting with it and refusing to accpet what they think is their opinion/view and thats that

Theres a difference in challenging someone and then persisting with it and refusing to accpet what they think is their opinion/view and thats that

Are you serious? Read through this thread and count how many times I've been called a tim/taig/apologist/handwringer/attention seeker(!). There are plenty of people who refuse to accept that my opinion is my own without calling me names - including you.

Are you serious? Read through this thread and count how many times I've been called a tim/taig/apologist/handwringer/attention seeker(!). There are plenty of people who refuse to accept that my opinion is my own without calling me names - including you.

Because at every opportunity you defend them and then link it back to why we are the same/similar. Like if it was a subject about celtic fans you'll say well we are just as bad look at what we do etc. Theres nothing wrong criticising our support but it seems you cant criticise or see them for what they are without bringing us into it and making a comparison.

Because at every opportunity you defend them and then link it back to why we are the same/similar. Like if it was a subject about celtic fans you'll say well we are just as bad look at what we do etc. Theres nothing wrong criticising our support but it seems you cant criticise or see them for what they are without bringing us into it and making a comparison.

So? I dislike hypocrisy, You should read what you posted before this and ponder your own....

In all honestly this a stupid thread on a Rangers forum....

Reason being if there wasn't a big rivalry with all the culture and tradition differences

then there wouldn't be a Rangers the way we know it.

But there is and if you can't except that then you're in a dream world.

It's up to me if I think someone's an idiot or a moron or not.....

and it's up to me if i think you are indeed a prick.you seem to get off putting down other posters who don't share your views,well done.

water off a ducks back in terms of myself, couldn't give a toss what you write about me.But you come across as someone who tries to make out that they are some kind of intellectual deep thinker. You are about as deep as a puddle.Wanker!

and it's up to me if i think you are indeed a prick.you seem to get off putting down other posters who don't share your views,well done.

water off a ducks back in terms of myself, couldn't give a toss what you write about me.But you come across as someone who tries to make out that they are some kind of intellectual deep thinker. You are about as deep as a puddle.Wanker!

Hi Rab good to see you back posting as you cant beat the old school. :crabflute:

:clap::clap::clap:(tu)(tu)(tu)

well he got the bites. He knew this thread would get him loads of attention.

I cant beleive i have read the title of this thread on a Rangers forum

What next? Do you ever find yourself clapping away at Ira songs to show your celtic minded friends you care?

well he got the bites. He knew this thread would get him loads of attention.

I cant beleive i have read the title of this thread on a Rangers forum

What next? Do you ever find yourself clapping away at Ira songs to show your celtic minded friends you care?

i do a fantastic version of the fields at karaoke