Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

So? I dislike hypocrisy, You should read what you posted before this and ponder your own....

I dont actually know what your talking about. And so, well so the fact is thats why you get the tim accusations probably because you are forever defending them and having a go at our fans

Despite having very good friends and also family members who are Celtic fans I have to say that I do hate them more as I get older. Something vile to do with them just seems to happen on a weekly basis whether it's the conspiracy theorists, the anti poppy nonsense etc. I will always hate them. And I also think they think the same about us and I don't care. In fact, I think it can only benefit Scottish football to have such a passionate rivalry that actually means something. A lot of the rivalries in English football seem ridiculous compared to the old firm. I don't think any English fan could understand the hatred we have for each other.

I have never particularly had any distance for catholics per say, but I have no time for the institutions that are the Roman Catholic Church and Celtic Football Club, Yes I understand that in many ways their fansand chappel goers are not that much different from us. There family/growing up situation turned them in the dirction that they have gome, BUT the church of Rome and Celtic Football Club have control over what they believe and their behaviour. The church of rome's crimes against humanity over the centuries far outstrips the horrors of Nazi Germany from 1937 through 1945. Celtic Football Club has the options of leaving behind the poor victim card at anytime but it is oft the first card they pull out. Would love to hear the song "love is the strongest emotion" played at Ibrox followed with, that is why my love for Rangers will always be stronger than my distane for Celtic football club. IRA terrorist, dont get me going Shoot every ferkun one just for walking on the Queens Highway.

WATP

Things like this make me despise that club and all it stands for even more.

Ask yourself who sanctioned the playing of this song and why?

"Good Morning Britain" by Aztec Camera.

A song that is 20 years old and to my knowledge this is the 1st time i have seen it mentioned that this song is now part of their "repertoire"

And in case you are wondering what the problem is with this song then here are the lyrics for you to digest.

So like i said once you have read the lyrics and taken in what they are saying you need to ask yourself why they would play this song inside their stadium?

Jock's got a vote in parochia

Ten long years and he's still got her

Paying tax and and doing stir

Worry about it later.

And the wind blows hot and the wind blows cold

But it blows us good so we've been told

Music's food 'til the art-biz folds

Let them all eat culture.

Chorus:

The past is steeped in shame,

But tomorrow's fair game,

For a life that's fit for living

Good morning Britain.

Twenty years and a loaded gun

Funerals, fear and the war ain't won

Paddy's just a figure of fun

It lightens up the danger.

And a corporal sneers at a catholic boy

And he eyes his gun like a rich man's toy

He's killing more than celtic joy

Death is not a stranger.

Taffy's time's gonna come one day

It's a loud sweet voice and it won't give way

A house is not a holiday

Your sons are leaving home neil.

In the hills and the valleys and far away

You can hear the song of democracy

The echo of eternity

With a rak-a-rak-a feel.

Chorus

From the tyne to where to the thames does flow

My english brothers and sisters know

It's not a case of where you go

It's race and creed and colour.

From the police cell to the deep dark grave

On the underground's just a stop away

Don't be too black, don't be too gay

Just get a little duller.

But in this green and pleasant land,

Where I make my home, I make my stand

Make it cool just to be a man,

A uniform's a traitor.

Love is international

And if you stand or if you fall,

Just let them know you gave your all,

Worry about it later.

Things like this are why i despise the CLUB and all it stands for.

Things like this make me despise that club and all it stands for even more.

Ask yourself who sanctioned the playing of this song and why?

"Good Morning Britain" by Aztec Camera.

A song that is 20 years old and to my knowledge this is the 1st time i have seen it mentioned that this song is now part of their "repertoire"

And in case you are wondering what the problem is with this song then here are the lyrics for you to digest.

So like i said once you have read the lyrics and taken in what they are saying you need to ask yourself why they would play this song inside their stadium?

Jock's got a vote in parochia

Ten long years and he's still got her

Paying tax and and doing stir

Worry about it later.

And the wind blows hot and the wind blows cold

But it blows us good so we've been told

Music's food 'til the art-biz folds

Let them all eat culture.

Chorus:

The past is steeped in shame,

But tomorrow's fair game,

For a life that's fit for living

Good morning Britain.

Twenty years and a loaded gun

Funerals, fear and the war ain't won

Paddy's just a figure of fun

It lightens up the danger.

And a corporal sneers at a catholic boy

And he eyes his gun like a rich man's toy

He's killing more than celtic joy

Death is not a stranger.

Taffy's time's gonna come one day

It's a loud sweet voice and it won't give way

A house is not a holiday

Your sons are leaving home neil.

In the hills and the valleys and far away

You can hear the song of democracy

The echo of eternity

With a rak-a-rak-a feel.

Chorus

From the tyne to where to the thames does flow

My english brothers and sisters know

It's not a case of where you go

It's race and creed and colour.

From the police cell to the deep dark grave

On the underground's just a stop away

Don't be too black, don't be too gay

Just get a little duller.

But in this green and pleasant land,

Where I make my home, I make my stand

Make it cool just to be a man,

A uniform's a traitor.

Love is international

And if you stand or if you fall,

Just let them know you gave your all,

Worry about it later.

Things like this are why i despise the CLUB and all it stands for.

As you are a self proclaimed white supremist and bigot it does not surprise me one bit that a song that calls for equality and fairness offends you.

Hate is a strong word to use DESPISE is so much better I DESPISED them when I started going to the brox when I was a wee boy and I still DESPISE them now maybe even more so with all the paranoid shite they come out with I never get fed up playing them never have never will I still get the same buzz especially when we turn the bastards over. :uk:

Hate is a strong word to use DESPISE is so much better I DESPISED them when I started going to the brox when I was a wee boy and I still DESPISE them now maybe even more so with all the paranoid shite they come out with I never get fed up playing them never have never will I still get the same buzz especially when we turn the bastards over. :uk:

Most of the Drum also feel this way :uk:

As you are a self proclaimed white supremist and bigot it does not surprise me one bit that a song that calls for equality and fairness offends you.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Were in that song do you see equality and fairness?

Thats a Irish rebel song.

:angry:

Still writing your pish i see.

If i recall you used those comments before and were shot down in flames.

Still it's your only retort when people have a differing view to yours.

I have a cousin in Northern Ireland who is Catholic but favours us over Celtic. Work that one out!

Believe it or not i know one of them too and the reason that he was a Rangers fan is because he

was brought up in a Protestant/Loyalist area probably the same reason for your cousin.

Right enough that didn't wash off with other people and his family were forced out at the end up

but you get the picture.

Still writing your pish i see.

If i recall you used those comments before and were shot down in flames.

Still it's your only retort when people have a differing view to yours.

As I remember is they soon shut up once they saw what you had written elsewhere!! as you had left yourself, as usual, wide open to ridicule

Erm he comes from a mixed family. He doesn't support us and I wouldn't call him a fan but if he had to pick one he picks us.

One of my Dad's grandfathers was a Catholic from Donegal and my Dad used to take him onto the terraces in the 60s when he came on holiday where he stood while the Bears belted out the Sash and Derry's Walls, he couldn't have given a fuck.

I could tell you that during the 12th back in the 60s allot of Catholics would have went to it and celebrated it also.

Remember it wasn't until SF/IRA became a force within their community when things started to change and

that just goes to show who the real BIGOTS are.