E-Bay Old Firm touts

1st_Jan_1994

The game at Tynecastle in the treble season we won on goal difference, the one we won 2-0 (second or third last game of the season)

I seen a tout get banjoed and his 4 tickets taken off him. The guy that done it took one for himself and gave the other three away to ticketless guys.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game at Tynecastle in the treble season we won on goal difference, the one we won 2-0 (second or third last game of the season)

I seen a tout get banjoed and his 4 tickets taken off him. The guy that done it took one for himself and gave the other three away to ticketless guys.

thats what i like to hear.

is it?

so a fellow bear may be trying to make a fast buck, aye tell him to fuck off, but stealing off of him is even fucking worse, especially after he's been assaulted

this thread has turned into a complete car crash thread

You consider someone like that a fellow bear? I don't.

is it?

so a fellow bear may be trying to make a fast buck, aye tell him to fuck off, but stealing off of him is even fucking worse, especially after he's been assaulted

so you think its ok to rip rangers fans off then

is it?

Go back here...........................http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=172711&pid=1058576352&st=20entry1058576352

:lol:

You consider someone like that a fellow bear? I don't.

why, because he's trying to punt tickets for more than face value, turn it up

no one deserves a doing and to be stolen from for that, just dont fucking buy them, as it gets closer to the game and no cunt buys tockets like that, the guy will have to sell them at face value to save himself losing money

its daft cunts that buy tickets at inflated prices that cause this issue

no one deserves a doing and to be stolen from for that, just dont fucking buy them, as it gets closer to the game and no cunt buys tockets like that, the guy will have to sell them at face value to save himself losing money

the cunt deserves all he gets for having the cheek to stand there and ask for more than face value

I sold my Old Firm ticket last year for £120.

I wasn't complaining, almost paid for my season ticket :)

So you don't give a fuck about how much anyone else has to fork out just as long as you get your easy money for next season?

No. Because he's intentionally set off there to a high demand game, with a fist full of tickets intent on over-charging fellow Rangers fans.

It's a mild form of extortion.

It wasn't a doing (no-one deserves that over a ticket) it was a slap (which he deserved)

Guest SandyWATP

So you don't give a fuck about how much anyone else has to fork out just as long as you get your easy money for next season?

Pretty much.

It paid for my bottle of wine for months as well.

Loved it :)

so by your account, everyone that makes a profit on something deserves a doing :lol:

from a so called rangers fan to another.aye.but if people are daft enough to pay that then thats there problem.but they cant expect to get away with the brass neck standing there ripping bears off without someone wanting to have a go at them

Guest SandyWATP

A know tonnes of people if for some reason a couldn't make an Old Firm game that I would give my season ticket too for hee haw.

You however seem a like a walloper but each to there own a suppose.

:lol:

I was joking, I've never even sold a ticket in my life

i think some people are full of shit on here

200 quid for a fucking football match that is more often than not utter shite

and they would knock it back???????????

fuck off, 200 quid is like some people say, half a season ticket, pays for perhaps work needing done to your motor or something