E-Bay Old Firm touts

1st_Jan_1994

i think some people are full of shit on here

200 quid for a fucking football match that is more often than not utter shite

and they would knock it back???????????

fuck off, 200 quid is like some people say, half a season ticket, pays for perhaps work needing done to your motor or something

exactly (tu)

I'm totally skint just now after xmas. I've had a 20% pay cut for about a year aswell so £200 for new year would come in handy.

Fuck it. Anybody want my ticket for £200? :craphead:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly (tu)

I'm totally skint just now after xmas. I've had a 20% pay cut for about a year aswell so £200 for new year would come in handy.

fuck you ya prick, ripping off fellow bears

someone gie him a slap and nick his ticket, as apparently that the "rangers" way :lol:

exactly (tu)

Big difference between someone offering you silly money and someone going out of their way to extort and con.

Big difference between someone offering you silly money and someone going out of their way to extort and con.

they cannot extort and con if silly bastards dont offer funny money :lol:

if you were standing outside the ground with a spare ticket and someone offered you 200 quid because they were desperate for a ticket and couldnt get one, would you take it or knock it back and only accept face value?

i had two tickets for aan old firm once and i sold 1 to a boy in the stadium bar was near wetting himself when i told him i only wanted what was on the ticket but things like this make me happy and will also get me into heaven

In october there, this might not have happened but its what i assumed happened from what the guy said, at the parkhead game. A boy had a ticket for the game, he couldnt make it, the bus asked for it back, he said " i could get quite a bit for this if i put it on ebay " .. he said this to the supporters club. Some cheek :lol:

Then again, this could be a misunderstanding :lol:

In october there, this might not have happened but its what i assumed happened from what the guy said, at the parkhead game. A boy had a ticket for the game, he couldnt make it, the bus asked for it back, he said " i could get quite a bit for this if i put it on ebay " .. he said this to the supporters club. Some cheek :lol:

Then again, this could be a misunderstanding :lol:

Haha. The cheeky bastard. If he was being serious I'd have kicked him out the club if I run it lol.

the cunt deserves all he gets for having the cheek to stand there and ask for more than face value

Is he asking for more than face value, no, hes letting the auction go for a duration. I agree that the buy now should be face value but its that simple, don't buy the tickets.

The game at Tynecastle in the treble season we won on goal difference, the one we won 2-0 (second or third last game of the season)

I seen a tout get banjoed and his 4 tickets taken off him. The guy that done it took one for himself and gave the other three away to ticketless guys.

the cunt shouldve been slashed

i think some people are full of shit on here

200 quid for a fucking football match that is more often than not utter shite

and they would knock it back???????????

fuck off, 200 quid is like some people say, half a season ticket, pays for perhaps work needing done to your motor or something

KPLfishtank is on holiday for 5 weeks. He gave his season ticket to Dado for Hearts at home and the bheggars at home. He didn't take a penny for it, he just asked Dado to make a donation to a Rangers charity.

That is what a real Bear would do. :)

During the madness when everyone was looking for tickets for Manchester in 2008 my mate won a bid for £900 for 2 tickets on ebay from a guy in Liverpool. He knew face value was £190 for both tickets, IIRC, so he drove down, when the guy went to give him the tickets he cracked him and threw the £190 face value on the floor of his front porch.

Justice is done. (tu)

During the madness when everyone was looking for tickets for Manchester in 2008 my mate won a bid for £900 for 2 tickets on ebay from a guy in Liverpool. He knew face value was £190 for both tickets, IIRC, so he drove down, when the guy went to give him the tickets he cracked him and threw the £190 face value on the floor of his front porch.

Justice is done. (tu)

quality

For the people saying he should be grassed in to protect the club and our fans, is it the same when someone grasses fans in for singing sectarian songs? As surely that is protecting the club too?

Also if any of the people who said they would never do it, if they needed say £200 desperately you still wouldn't think of selling the tickets? Bollocks.