*****Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If we don’t give him players he wants / cut him out of spending plans then we may as well sack him.

You are basically saying he should be sacked.

Saturday is enormous for him.

4-2-3-1 and a pasting from them then his credibility is shot.

He’s not changed a thing tactically in these ten games even though we are conceding goals left, right and centre. 

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Something happened alright.  That something was the pressure ramping up. They cant handle it. They never could. We were chasing celtic when most thought it was already over and there was no real pressure. They then got themselves into a position where they could win it, the pressure built, and they did what they always do. They shat it.

Realistically we all knew it was done after ross county. That was a disgraceful, cowardly performance that perfectly epitomised this team and the losers that have stunk the place out for far too long. Being outfought and outplayed by ross county when you are going for a title. Unforgivable and the sooner we get rid of a lot of them the sooner we can make progress.

I agree the pressure impacted but I'm absolutely certain there's more to it.

We can't keep sacking manager after manager and expecting things to change. 

This is why a sporting director and proper structure is important, otherwise we put all the power into the manager and then when it doesn't work out we need to, yet again, do another rebuild. 

We either need that structure to define how we play and who we sign or we need to put faith behind the manager and give him time. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

We'd be turned in to Watford if some got their way. 

It’s shambolic and I won’t be joining in. He gets the transfer window and a full pre season with his own team before I start down the route of laying complete blame at his door 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

So you're agreeing I'm correct and it's not a coincidence, thanks.

Everyone on here said the league was over in October!

Aye I misunderstood, thought you were saying that Clement was worse. Sense being lost in the hysteria.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s not changed a thing tactically in these ten games even though we are conceding goals left, right and centre. 

He still gets next season but him going 4231 and us losing next weekend means he'll have fuck all goodwill come the competitive stuff in August.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m optimistic for next season tbh. Get some of these players out the door finally and bring a new crop in I think we’ll be alright.

I like that Rodgers is probably going to be there next year too, I think our collapse in recent weeks has clouded the fact he was absolutely blowing their season about a month ago 

I’m not, purely because managers not being backed is situation normal. The ‘end of season rebuild’ seems par for the course at Rangers due to shocking recruitment. The board didn’t back Gerrard after 55. Didn’t back Gio after a European final yet backed Beale when he’d done nothing in management. We are paying the price again and they continue to accrue funds and trophies. If Clement is backed we can improve but it is difficult to feel positive at this point in time. The overall squad quality is well short of what is needed. 

32 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A 40k a week utility/ back up player would sum us up.

I know it sounds daft BUT what happens if we cant punt him? What if nobody comes in for him? What do we do with him ?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Spot on. His tactics and signings in the summer will determine his future. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He still gets next season but him going 4231 and us losing next weekend means he'll have fuck all goodwill come the competitive stuff in August.

He needs to go with 5 in the middle, we've not got much else. Sima and McCausland track back.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

So you're agreeing I'm correct and it's not a coincidence, thanks.

Everyone on here said the league was over in October!

It was ,if you get beat by the vermin at home we’re not coming back and winning the next 3 against them logic says they’ll beat us there ( they did easily )so that’s a 12 point gap there thats It over

2 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I’m not, purely because managers not being backed is situation normal. The ‘end of season rebuild’ seems par for the course at Rangers due to shocking recruitment. The board didn’t back Gerrard after 55. Didn’t back Gio after a European final yet backed Beale when he’d done nothing in management. We are paying the price again and they continue to accrue funds and trophies. If Clement is backed we can improve but it is difficult to feel positive at this point in time. The overall squad quality is well short of what is needed. 

Ok mate, I’m remaining positive anyway 

11 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Honestly getting to the stage where I'm not giving 2 flying fucks about next week.

Sick to the back teeth of building my hopes up with these cunts, only to be let down time and time again.

The bastards are not worth the brain energy they fucking say from you.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Shower of absolute cunts.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And the first game against the scum at their cesspit is a fuckin concern 

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He needs to go with 5 in the middle, we've not got much else. Sima and McCausland track back.

We’ve got to flood the midfield next week 👍

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A defeat next week and then the usual at the knew camp first game of season and he’s a dead man walking.

Rangers managers who can’t beat them do not survive.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

18/19 - 20 points

19/20 - Covid

20/21 - 55 and unbeaten

21/22 - 25 points

22/23 - 22 points

This is much worse. People need to stop peddling myths!

It’s gone beyond parody now. It really has.  This fraud of a board need to be held to account because it’s not acceptable.