***The Official Champions v bheggars Thread***

Muff

Fuck off with that pish. Has nothing to do with it.

I want to win all 4 cups this year.

Well i look forward to reading your posts of disappointment then. Wake the fuck up and realise its not going to happen.

Im not blaming the Europa League, I'm saying just forget about it. With another fixture pile up lurking it wont do us any favours what so ever in the long run.

Well tbh we won't be getting far in the Europa with the squad anyway so atm I don't think its something to worry about. The league is very much there still to be won, and we are still in the driving seat - but a lot depends on the players actually going out and doing what they are paid to do.

babes relax, poor performance but no need for the panic alarm to go off, dropping out of europe bit drastic

If that doesnts panic you then goodness knows what will.

We were PISH.

If both teams play like this for the rest of the season, and celtic will get a massive boost, then we will finish 2nd.

Think there were a lot of us thinking after the Well game that this would be a stonewaller and it rubbed off on our lazy shower of shite...... fuckin mince.

Only one excluded from that comment was young Ness, great debut son, pity about the rest of your teammates.

Get money from somewhere, and put some fresh blood into this mob or we will win fuck all. :anguish:

given the rest our team has had with lack of matches..... celtic were the ones closing down all over the park today :/ shocking

Can't believe we were so successful doing just that last week v. M'well, and it was forgotten in a week's time. What the hell is the matter with this team - it's not rocket science, ffs.

I disagree with people saying that's the status quo for the rest of the season.

Don't be so fucking silly.

It was an awful performance, not alarming. Rangers won't play like that again. Let's remember Celtic just had 5 games at home on the trot. They still have to play a lot of away games.

Rangers will win the league.

2-0 is only papering over the cracks, it could be 4 or 5, they have humiliated us, a 2nd string celtic team.No fight, desire, game plan, cant string any passes together, dont seem interested.

How is it a 2nd string team? People are saying they are missing so many key players but who? Hooper? Scott Brown isnt a loss and when you consider they are able to replace their "Key Players" with internationals... And we are having to play a 19 year old in Midfield.

At the end of the day it was a scrappy match Celtc wanted it alot more than us. Not having Davis in the middle cost us although I thought Ness pulled off some great passes in the first half, Miller just wasnt involved... We didnt have the ball in their half enough. Bougherra tryed to get forward ALOT more than he usually does and just shows the lack of quality we had going forward to day from our midfield/full backs.

Poor performance.

No penetration, slack passing and basic errors from normally reliable players. Celtic put pressure on us high on the park and we didn't like it. European teams have done something similar with good effect.

We didn't deserve to win today. Simple as that.

Positive note was Jamie Ness who I thought looked terrific.

No need for the hyperbole which is sure to follow from certain people. This was a bad loss but we can come back stronger. There are a lot of games yet to be played and we have Naismith, Jelavic and Edu waiting in the wings.

If that doesnts panic you then goodness knows what will.

We were PISH.

If both teams play like this for the rest of the season, and celtic will get a massive boost, then we will finish 2nd.

if we keep playing like that we will finnish 3rd or 4th what a joke long ball all day with just miller up top on his own especially at ibrox pish walter

I disagree with people saying that's the status quo for the rest of the season.

Don't be so fucking silly.

It was an awful performance, not alarming. Rangers won't play like that again. Let's remember Celtic just had 5 games at home on the trot. They still have to play a lot of away games.

Rangers will win the league.

really? hibs done it, the taigs done it