Boyd in talks with...................................

thebooler

It's taken me about 6 hours to decide whether I should post this or not, so please don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be a loada shite!

Boyd is in talks with THEM and apparently they have offered him 30k a week to sign for them.

The story goes that he will be meeting them on Monday with his agent.

I sent a text message last night to a prominent member on here with the details, which he will confirm if, or when it happens.

I don't want anybody getting in trouble by giving too many details about the source meantime.

Like everything else, we'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's taken me about 6 hours to decide whether I should post this or not, so please don't shoot the messenger if it turns out to be a loada shite!

Boyd is in talks with THEM and apparently they have offered him 30k a week to sign for them.

The story goes that he will be meeting them on Monday with his agent.

I sent a text message last night to a prominent member on here with the details, which he will confirm if, or when it happens.

I don't want anybody getting in trouble by giving too many details about the source meantime.

Like everything else, we'll just have to wait and see.

MAN! Whit the fuck have you been swallying at the bells? <cr> Go tae the hospital and get yer stomach pumped oot before ye boak aw ower the place! :anguish:

Actually, I wouldn't put it past Lemmon to pull that stunt and I wouldn't put it past that two faced lying cunt to accept it either....But I don't think it is on the cards somehow.

I've been wrong before though (Once :P )

Have a very happy 2011, booler :cheers:

Source ?

Sorry mate, but I've already said I don't want someone getting into trouble by revealing where it came from.

As I said, a prominent member on here knows the source.

I honestly can't see it happening myself, but money talks, and when yer stuck at a club like Middlesborough and not getting a game, and would like to return to your home town, then stranger things have happened.

If it doesn't happen, then fair enough - someone's been winding my source up.........................which I sincerely hope to be the case.

Serious question, would Boyd be as prolfic at them as he was for us. We had a team who were willing to run about and play, like many have said, with a man down just to create those chances for Boyd.

I question the fact the Celtic team would do that for him.

Serious question, would Boyd be as prolfic at them as he was for us. We had a team who were willing to run about and play, like many have said, with a man down just to create those chances for Boyd.

I question the fact the Celtic team would do that for him.

No. We're a team and play like one. They're just a massive cluster fuck full of frees and loans who couldn't give a shit about anything to do with the club except their pay :)

I heard an equally bad rumour today that Scott McDonald was at Rosshall today undergoing a medical to sign for Rangers. And this was from a Celtic supporter who is usually good with his sources! FFS can ye no just play for one half of the old firm and have the thought of playin for the other half make ye sick tae yer stomach anymore!? Money talks I suppose.

But I hope these things about Boyd and McDonald turn out to be total pish.