Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

When Miller signed, we had fans swearing never to return until he left. Now he's leaving, there are fans swearing never to return as well! Its a wonder we have anyone going to games!

The one's who are rapping it now aren't proper Rangers fans tho...

""Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

i gotta ask one thing, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH RANGERS FC, the cunts running the club apprently don't know how to negotiate, they always seem to take the first offer which seems to be a package deal, wilson then miller, a while back it was hutton. :anguish:

Lloyds are calling the shots Buba.

Anyone would think they didn't want Rangers to maximise the sale of their assets...:ph34r:

""Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

Couldn't have said it better myself :clap:

i gotta ask one thing, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH RANGERS FC, the cunts running the club apprently don't know how to negotiate, they always seem to take the first offer which seems to be a package deal, wilson then miller, a while back it was hutton. :anguish:

According to Bain, we rejected bids of £2 million, £4 million, and £6 million for Hutton

But the bid was made before Miller. So that should mean that we have 500k PLUS 700k for miller = £1.2million

Simples.

Its anything but simples.

Did you miss when we said we had no money, you may have, i certainly missed when we offered money for Goodwillie but ive been away for a few days.

Your telling me we have £1.2m, Walter says we have zero, Bains saying we have zero, the club have pleading poverty, who shoyuld i/we believe? You?