Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

Goodwillie is nothing special. Certainly not Rangers quality. I'd rather keep Miller until the summer and lose him on a free. The Champions League money generated would be far greater than whatever Birmingham will be paying.

When did UEFA bring in the 'sell Miller in January, banned from the CL' rule?

If he leaves, it's his loss. We will still be The Rangers.

If we got goodwillie in to replace him I'll accept it. However we aren't going to get him for 700K, infact we're going to get fuck all for 700k. Could even cost us the league if no one replaces his goals. Really not a happy chappy.

Although i'm disappointed that Miller is leaving if it means we will go to a 4-4-2 formation then i'll be a little bit happy. Even if we don't get Goodwillie i think a Jelavic/Beattie strikeforce would be awesome.

Did u watch the Hamilton game back in September??? Theydidnt play well at all and took Jenny to save us fae the bench!

Beattie is not the answer, neuter is goodwillie. Give big laff his chnce that's wot I say.

What a stupid decision this is. I'd rather lose Miller for free at the end of the season and have him to help us keep the title, than sell him and hope we don't get any more injuries to the strikers. Seems stupid taking £700,000 now when there's the prospect of £10 million from the Champions League if we retain the title. Hopefully he does a Boydy and rejects it now, and if he is to move goes in the summer.

None too impressed with this, but if he wants to go, he wants to go...

We'll just need to hope someone steps up, because for some reason I'm not convinced on Jelavic and certainly not on Beattie.