Boxing and MMA

38 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You canā€™t make a case for Usyk at all?!?! Thereā€™s a pretty big case for Usyk going by Furyā€™s performance a couple of weeks ago. I think this is a lot closer than you are making out.Ā 

No I can't. He's too small. Also I wouldn't read too much in to Fury's performance against Ngannou. No more than a pre-season friendly performance IMO.Ā 

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

No I can't. He's too small. Also I wouldn't read too much in to Fury's performance against Ngannou. No more than a pre-season friendly performance IMO.Ā 

Weā€™ll see but I think Fury is done. šŸ‘šŸ»

21 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's a full 6 inches shorter than Fury and about 3 stone lighter. That's a huge disadvantage against a guy who despite his size can move as well as Fury. Fury also has a massive reach advantage.Ā 

He does but fury has that over all the other heavyweights , acting like he is fighting a midget and has no chance is just daft thoughĀ 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He does but fury has that over all the other heavyweights , acting like he is fighting a midget and has no chance is just daft thoughĀ 

Nobody said that Usyk was a midget, but at 221lbs he will be comfortably the smallest opponent Fury will have fought since 2018. I just can't see past a Fury victory and I don't think it will be particularly close either.Ā 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Nobody said that Usyk was a midget, but at 221lbs he will be comfortably the smallest opponent Fury will have fought since 2018. I just can't see past a Fury victory and I don't think it will be particularly close either.Ā 

You have said you cant make a case for him at all because hes too smallĀ :lol:

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's a full 6 inches shorter than Fury and about 3 stone lighter. That's a huge disadvantage against a guy who despite his size can move as well as Fury. Fury also has a massive reach advantage.Ā 

There's zero chance Fury is 6'9

Been proven to be nonsense numerous timesĀ 

Ā 

7 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

There's zero chance Fury is 6'9

Been proven to be nonsense numerous timesĀ 

Ā 

All sources say that's what his official height is but even if that's not entirely accurate he's still a lot taller than Usyk and that's undeniable. The weight difference is the bigger factor anyway.Ā