Boxing and MMA

On 07/04/2024 at 09:50, the sliver fox said:

Had a great night last night at an amateur boxing event at the Swindon Meca. My boy (17) had his debut bout, was third fight on the undercard and had a convincing win. Was a fucking awesome night.

What weights yer boy fighting at mate ?

Amateur events are always a good night out. Expensive though lol

Ma boys first fight I was a mess shouting and bawling like a fucking dafty at the side of the ring being a nuisance. doesn’t help, best to just get a good view back of the arena out the way lol  How was it for you? 

9 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

What drug

‼️Ryan Garcia has tested positive for ostarine in VADA drugs tests taken on day before and day of his win over Devin Haney. Garcia's test also screened positive for a nandrolone metabolite, but this result is unconfirmed until further lab analysis. Garcia has denied cheating.

On 27/04/2024 at 15:37, Tiger Shaw said:

What weights yer boy fighting at mate ?

Amateur events are always a good night out. Expensive though lol

Ma boys first fight I was a mess shouting and bawling like a fucking dafty at the side of the ring being a nuisance. doesn’t help, best to just get a good view back of the arena out the way lol  How was it for you? 

He's welterweight at the moment, but wants to bulk up as he gets older, only 17 atm.

We had a great night, although his mum was in tears when the MC came out for the first fight and struggled quite badly until our boy came out and bossed his fight. 

Thankfully I was still suffering from a bad MS relapse, so I was unable to leap around like I wanted to. We bought VIP tickets, so were right up close to the ring 

27 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

He's welterweight at the moment, but wants to bulk up as he gets older, only 17 atm.

We had a great night, although his mum was in tears when the MC came out for the first fight and struggled quite badly until our boy came out and bossed his fight. 

Thankfully I was still suffering from a bad MS relapse, so I was unable to leap around like I wanted to. We bought VIP tickets, so were right up close to the ring 

Best of luck to him going forward mate 👍

My boy done 3 rounds sparring with pro Jack Turner last night , some great experience for him ahead of his home show on the 17th

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Ffs Ryan what a cunt man. 

Last week he was telling everyone he has been lying, now he claims he never lies. Couldn't make it up. 

Even funnier was De La Hoya saying Canelo was a drug cheat at press conference, 2 hours later, his prize asset has failed a drug test. 

44 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Last week he was telling everyone he has been lying, now he claims he never lies. Couldn't make it up. 

Even funnier was De La Hoya saying Canelo was a drug cheat at press conference, 2 hours later, his prize asset has failed a drug test. 

Seen that sadly it's rife in top level elite sports. It's not enough just to ban the boxer anymore imo start banning trainers. Not a chance it's been done and not a single person knows about it.