Boxing and MMA

Glad Joshua sparked Ngannou - got way too cocky and the way he was speaking down to Fury, who made him in boxing, saying he'd destroy him out the ring, then to Joshua saying he'd smoke him outside the ring, he got what he deserved.  Reason they are in MMA is they are jack of all trades but master of none.   Not a fan of Joshua but happy to see Ngannou put in his place.

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Glad Joshua sparked Ngannou - got way too cocky and the way he was speaking down to Fury, who made him in boxing, saying he'd destroy him out the ring, then to Joshua saying he'd smoke him outside the ring, he got what he deserved.  Reason they are in MMA is they are jack of all trades but master of none.   Not a fan of Joshua but happy to see Ngannou put in his place.

I think he had every right to say what he said, in any fight other than one in a boxing ring he would maul fury and Joshua, it would look like James Tony when he tried to fight Randy Cotour and got embarrassed.

55 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'm not do sure anymore.  A few months back I'd agreed . 

He's been to Germany and beat the king at the time in his own back yard. 

Then off to America he went to face the biggest puncher in the division stopped him. 

Joshua is going to be a really interesting fight but fury will find away he always does. When legacy and GOAT are on the line I think that will bring out the best in him. 

£50 million quid for 4 minutes work. Hearn is a banger but he called that straight after the Fury v Ngannou fight saying it would be easy work for AJ.

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

He's been to Germany and beat the king at the time in his own back yard. 

Then off to America he went to face the biggest puncher in the division stopped him. 

Joshua is going to be a really interesting fight but fury will find away he always does. When legacy and GOAT are on the line I think that will bring out the best in him. 

These crop of heavyweights will never be considered in the GOAT discussions. Usyk maybe if he cleans out of the division. 

Fair play to Hearn, the way they’ve managed AJ in past four fights and sold this one as a competitive bout is to be admired.

He’s the best Heavyweight in world now acc to Hearn even though the guy in the Undisputed fight beat him twice :lol:

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That was one of the most scripted things I've seen in boxing. No 10 count, as soon as Joshua hit him the lights came on and Joshua's guys were in the ring. The way Ngannou went down too. Just alot of shite. Boxing is on a slippery slope.

No 10 count 🤣 he fucking folded like a deck chair 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Exactly how these shite fights should go

Aye mate i think it’s froch who said he will fight one of the daft YouTube cunts but in a real fight not an exhibition but they’ve not taken him up on that surprisingly 

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That was one of the most scripted things I've seen in boxing. No 10 count, as soon as Joshua hit him the lights came on and Joshua's guys were in the ring. The way Ngannou went down too. Just alot of shite. Boxing is on a slippery slope.

Boxing is an embarrassment these day but that is fucking wild :lol: 

21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Aliens mate 

33 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So did Fury against Wilder yet he got well over a 10 count to get back up. Looked like bullshit to me.

No he didn't. Fury didn't fall like Ngannou. Ngannou's legs folded behind him, as soon as that happens a ref will also call it. 

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He was unconscious ffs