Boxing and MMA

Burns would beat this guy. Rees has no power so couldn't take advantage of the mistakes. Burns will take advantage of mistakes. If it happens burns by points

Tbh Broner never got out of first gear IMO and I think broner will blow burns away. But let's wait to see if burns can take care of business in London first

Hey mate. U still got same number? Think I have it. Ill text u. I would imagine 3.30 ish tbh

Oh aye. No popes priests or holy water. No home rule for ireland......

Hey mate,Yeah still got the same number.

Fell asleep last night & missed the whole fight,anyone know where i could watch it on my phone?

Anybody see Audley Harrison on SSN there? Cunt has got a cheek to announce he's making another 'comeback'. Lost count of the amount of times he's came out with the next fight is make or break pish, hope he gets put on his arse once again. Don't think it'll shut him up though unfortunately!!

Anybody see Audley Harrison on SSN there? Cunt has got a cheek to announce he's making another 'comeback'. Lost count of the amount of times he's came out with the next fight is make or break pish, hope he gets put on his arse once again. Don't think it'll shut him up though unfortunately!!

Just seen this quote from Audrey:

"Against David Price I was trying to force it"

:lol:

Price KO'd by Thompson.

Not a massive shock, although I expected Price to win.

However Thompson seemed to be completely written off. He's an experienced operator at world title contender level, and southpaw. Some bookies were offering 100/1 on him inside 3 rounds! Crazy odds. I put £1 on him in round 3-6 @ 66/1, simply as I felt it was worth a punt.

Many forum users and bloggers alike, who've followed Price since the amateur days have said he had a dodgy chin. That wasn't a great punch that knocked him out tonight.

Incredible night of boxing so far. Fraudley looking surprisingly capable in prize fighter as well.

Fraudley always does look capable when in against limited guys. Technically he is excellent, his problems have always been mental. Fighting somebody decent, he without fail goes into his shell.

I agree with Tony Thompson that Price needs to put on weight. His physical profile from front on is more cruiser than heavy. He looks far too lanky. However he is nearly 30yrs old and putting on that extra 10-15lbs of muscle isn't going to be as easy as if he was 10yrs younger.

I'm not sure I agree that he is technically excellent. I'm not sure I've ever seen him hit a proper punch.

Prizefighter is fucking awful.

Price getting KO'd is a shock. Thompson, despite only losing to Wladimir, is not very good.

To be fair to Price though getting hit behind the ear/neck area is probably one of the worst places to get hit.

Prizefighter is fucking awful.

To be fair to Price though getting hit behind the ear/neck area is probably one of the worst places to get hit.

I thought it was quite entertaining tonight despite the quality on show. Stalker made an appearance too

Agree about that. I've been hit there before and went down like a ton of bricks :lol:

I remember the very 1st prizefighter that big Rogie won. Hearn that night said the winner gets 32k, but this is the first ever prizefighter, he says the plan is to progress, and he begged the question- imagine the winner gets 32mill? he said Floyd Mayweather would want some of that action and that was the grand plan....

Fast forward 5 years and the if anything the comp has got even worse. I think prizefighter has ran its course

Burns v Vasquez and indeed the full card for the 16th March now rescheduled to 20th April as Vasquez has food poisoning.

Gutted was looking forward to that fight a week on Saturday.

It's a load of bullshit Vazquez has food poisoning.

Vazquez has said for the last few weeks the fight has never been signed. It's a British fighter in a unification fight, and there has been no press conference, no build up, and hardly any promotion. Why not if it's a go'er. Burns is easy going and fairly likeable, why not trying to market the biggest fight of his career, and indeed probably the biggest fight involving a Scot for at least a decade! It's an easy fight for a promoter!

A doctors line was produced dated the 25th Feb, yet there is a video of Vazquez sparring Ponce De Leon in a public workout on Saturday.

It's horseshit. Warren was trying to sell a fight that wasn't even signed.... and the whole card went tits up!

Badger do you fancy Burns to win and set up a possible fight with Broner?

Time for Ricky to seriously consider switching promoters. He's at the stage of his career where he needs/deserves the big fights and it's becoming clear Warren can't/won't deliver them.

Vazquez is keen on the fight, but according to what I've been told the money wasn't right and he's said this since the beginning of February.

I'll be surprised if this fight happens at all now.

Burns splits from Warren.

Now time to get the big fights. Matchroom or perhaps even Goldenboy may show an interest?

I reckon Matchroom will have an interest. In an ideal world Golden Boy would be interested and sign him.

i can't see GoldenyBoy picking him up, i'm pretty sure it will be Hearn.

He'd be better off going to Golden Boy if they're interested in my opinion. Ricky is likely to move up to 140 soon and Golden Boy pretty much control that division.