Boxing and MMA

Only if there's a catchweight, can't see Bradley agreeing to it tbh

If it's at 140 or above Bradley beats him.

I don't get Bradley to be honest. He'll likely turn down this fight in which he will make well over a million dollars, and he also turned down a fight for around 2.5m against Lamont Peterson at the tail end of last year.

Very intresting 1hour 20 mins interview between Adam Carolla and Mike Tyson avaliable to download from http://adamcarolla.com/

Its free, just click onto his website, sign up for email and download from there.

The normally very funny stand up does a pretty serious interview with Tyson who talks about parts of his childhood with Cus D'Amato , boxers who he admires now and what a different person he is now to when he was growing up .

worth checking out.

Very intresting 1hour 20 mins interview between Adam Carolla and Mike Tyson avaliable to download from http://adamcarolla.com/

Its free, just click onto his website, sign up for email and download from there.

The normally very funny stand up does a pretty serious interview with Tyson who talks about parts of his childhood with Cus D'Amato , boxers who he admires now and what a different person he is now to when he was growing up .

worth checking out.

Cheers for that. Always interesting when Mike Tyson speaks about D'Amato.

Had a bit of handbags at the weigh-in. I fancy Frampton in a comfortable points win.

He could make a big statement by stopping Kiko but I think it goes to the cards. Martinez is tough and can bang, should be a decent fight and a good test for Frampton.

He could make a big statement by stopping Kiko but I think it goes to the cards. Martinez is tough and can bang, should be a decent fight and a good test for Frampton.

Absolutely the biggest fight of Frampton's career.

I think he's been managed pretty well in his career, stepped to the pros at the right time, pretty consistent upping in level of competition.. Hope he does well tonight.

Absolutely the biggest fight of Frampton's career.

I think he's been managed pretty well in his career, stepped to the pros at the right time, pretty consistent upping in level of competition.. Hope he does well tonight.

The way he destroyed Steve Molitor in his last fight was impressive. He should have too much for Martinez tonight.