Boxing and MMA

Assuming Frampton wins, this will be the kind of victory that will hurt his reputation unfairly. He's outboxing a fighter who is quite a bit better than most thought, and overcoming adversity in doing it. His aura is hurt a little, but we know more about Frampton than we did before.

No danger was that a draw. That scoring sums up everything that's wrong with boxing.

According to the judges that guy would have won it comfortably if the boy never got the two points taken off him - joke!

What a tough fight that was for Frampton. I think that will stand him in better stead than he ever would've got from a comfortable stoppage.

Gonzalez on tonight's evidence is a much better and improved fighter than anyone was giving him credit for. I think we all saw a vulnerability about Frampton for the first time, but what a learning experience this has been for him. Let's hope he uses it to his advantage.

I hope he doesn't go to featherweight also.

I may be in the minority, but I had company in and watched it with little sound.... I thought it was going to be very close on the cards.

I don't doubt it was close, but with two points off I can't see how he doesn't at least get a majority decision.

I saw on Twitter last night from one of the Sky Sports guys that it may also have been a majority draw. The scorecard of the judge who scored it with a Perez win was counted wrong.

@Skyedrobinson: Being told WBA scorecards announced wrongly in the Crolla fight. Should have been 113-113, 113-113, 116-111 - so no judge had Perez up.

I may be in the minority, but I had company in and watched it with little sound.... I thought it was going to be very close on the cards. Probably would of edged it to Crolla with the points off, but.... it was a very close fight.

there is no way Perez won that fight or even Drew it mate those points off a of alone should've cost him it

Did anyone else go yesterday? I absolutely loved the whole thing from start to finish!

i liked it too mate, but too many tarrier arseholes there that done my head in. One irish fighter coming out to a rebel song with the crowd goin mad for it, i hate events like this in scotland.

Thought the scots fighter were all amazing especially whiteford... thought last fight was a totsl fix and disgrace but fair play to bisping he lost half his toe during fight oooouch

Aye I missed the Duffy fight waiting in the queue for the bogs which was ridiculous if that's the one you were on about?. Got stick off a barmaid for buying 4 drinks too. They were completely overwhelemed by how many people were after booze I reckon.

Aye I missed the Duffy fight waiting in the queue for the bogs which was ridiculous if that's the one you were on about?. Got stick off a barmaid for buying 4 drinks too. They were completely overwhelemed by how many people were after booze I reckon.

Five of us there. My turn to get a round in, went up myself and the girl behind the bar said it was 4 max. Had to give the cunt behind money to buy us one because fuck waiting in that queue again.

Five of us there. My turn to get a round in, went up myself and the girl behind the bar said it was 4 max. Had to give the cunt behind money to buy us one because fuck waiting in that queue again.

Aye, someone put a sign up about half way through the event that said 4 drinks max per person. Luckily it was the four of us!