Boxing and MMA

9 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Can't wait for that fight as well, rooting for Maia but it will be a tough fight for him. 

Ye see JDS is fighting Ngannou at 215? Poor cunt :lol: fuck fighting Francis Ngannou man, guys like 250 pounds of pure strength, that Kimura he put on Anthony Hamilton was disgusting! He just ripped his arms right into Kimura with sheer strength :lol:

Ngannou could fight a few cunts in one night :lol:

Can see him being a few more finishes away from a shot haha

Manny Pacquiao:

"Freddie is very happy because that snap is back, the power is there," Pacquiao said in an interview with ESPN after the weigh-in. "I feel good. Weight is not a problem. Let's get it on."

Jeff Horn:

"Game face is on. School is out," Horn said. "I just keep that in my mind, what I'm going to have to do in the ring, which will upset Manny." 

What are the odds?

Pacquiao win - 1/6

Horn win - 4/1

Draw - 28/1

I thought Pacquiao did enough to win that fight. I did think it was close though but it's being called a farce now because he supposedly landed much more shots. I thought he looked rusty and Horn was a tough cooky. Shame when great fighters make these comebacks and it ends so badly.

Canelo v GGG should be some fight. I prefer watching Canelo and think he the better all round boxer. He has a good defence and is good at counter punching and going forward. Can't see him doing a Mayweather and evading Golovkin though. Canelo's bit over hyped and not that good. If it goes the distance he will probably have landed with more and get the verdict but I expect GGG to trap him at some point and knock him out. Was impressed by his win over Jacobs. Was never in doubt. Canelo could also knock him out right enough but he'd need to land something as big as he did with Khan because fuck all seems to trouble Golovkin. Should be a cracking contest. 

10 hours ago, lidorfc said:

UFC 213 this weekend, pretty good card. Apparently Nunes is the betting underdog for this fight, which surprises me. Can't wait for the Werdum-Overeem fight. 

Ultimate fighter finale tonight as well, good wee weekend of ufc

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Good scrap can't get any bets on until main card :headwall: fucking pisses me off always like daft bets on UFC as just takes 1 hit.

I was the same. But gave up the betting last time I got to zero!

If you do football bets @inplayman  on twatter is good for small good gains.

It does work if you follow his technique. But I just fuck it betting on us!! :crabflute:

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I was the same. But gave up the betting last time I got to zero!

If you do football bets @inplayman  on twatter is good for small good gains.

It does work if you follow his technique. But I just fuck it betting on us!! :crabflute:

I just go for highest odds :cheers: got the result on boxing at weekend was wrecked just whacking fivers on odds over 20 :lol: