Boxing and MMA

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Obviously it's dumb as fuck but I look at some heavyweight boxers n think to myself, ad knock him out lol 

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Obviously it's dumb as fuck but I look at some heavyweight boxers n think to myself, ad knock him out lol 

Ha ha I know what you mean though mate, ffs I’m about ten fucking stone but always used to be involved in alsorts in my younger days, you watch sone fights, slow and cumbersome as fuck and think, I’d have been tight in amongst that cunt ha ha but a fight in the street is fucking knackering lasting 30 seconds these cunts do what they do for three minutes 12 fucking times ha ha and one punch connected and it’s game  over 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Vision said:

What time this starting at?

They are just doing a minute silence to George bush the now so it’ll be national anthem next then the lead up to the fight, it’s scheduled for 5am but could be sooner at this rate so if you need a link get it sorted now pal. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

More I see if the build up the more I agree mate. 

For me this is boxing and I don’t see Wilder as much of a boxer, and he’s coming up against one of the smartest! But I can see a scenario where wilder overwhelms fury just flying up in his face constantly throwing wild bombs!

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

For me this is boxing and I don’t see Wilder as much of a boxer, and he’s coming up against one of the smartest! But I can see a scenario where wilder overwhelms fury just flying up in his face constantly throwing wild bombs!

So tough to call mate. He’s fucking so underweight it’s unreal, can only imagine he’s going for a hell and fury start and try to smash him in the first few, like you say Fury is far to smart for that, never a classic fighter but fuck me he’s a bastard to fight. Bodes well for a spectacle