Miller pleads for place

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this frame of mind pish doesn't wash with me, he's a professional, he should, and i believe could, still perform on saturday.

But while he is making his mind up (i think it's made up and he's waiting on sorting a better deal for himself) we should be using Lafferty and jelavic up top, these players are going nowhere and their loyalty, as well as Laffs performance against Killie, should dictate that they start.

22 goals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4 goals

That doesn't make him a better player.... Either that or Boyd is the best player we've ever had.

We played our best performance of recent times without miller on Monday, stick with that. I'd rather give game time to someone who wants to be here.

That doesn't make him a better player.... Either that or Boyd is the best player we've ever had.

We played our best performance of recent times without miller on Monday, stick with that. I'd rather give game time to someone who wants to be here.

Agreed (tu)

If he's willing to give the same effort on the pitch as he did beforehand then yes I'd play him, we need all the bodies we can get with our squad. Injury is a possibility but Walter knows more than anyone how the transfer is progressing and Kenny's mindset so I'm sure he'll make the correct decision

Well he is still under contract so why not?

All this pish about "fuck him,he's no staying at Rangers" is balls.Simple fact is,football is his job and if anyone here was getting a paycut I'm pretty sure they would be looking for a new job too.

Slghtly different when you are already a millionaire but obviously 12-15k a week isnt enough for some :anguish:

Also why should he get a place...lafferty really impressed on monday and beattie needs game time and it is hamilton with a few players missing so he can bolt (tu)

people have outscored boyd and the debate wasnt about who was the better player.

fact is millers our best option for saturday by a country mile.

the idea jela is better it notional at best.

people have outscored boyd and the debate wasnt about who was the better player.

Actually it was :pipe:

As I said our best performance recently was on Monday, they deserve to start again. Jelavic needs game time now so he's a better option to put on the bench.