David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

Aye, with the vast amounts of money we have, we can pick and choose who we want to bring to the Club.

"Dont want Boyd", "Dont want Riordan", "Dont want Healey", "Dont want Novo" and it goes on and fcukin on.

I want to win every trophy we go for this year and if any of those guys can help the cause, then I'll be a happy man.

Christ, the amount of people puttin the boot into David Healy already - and he aint even signed yet.

Get behind our Club, whoever we sign.

Shoulder-To-Shoulder!

Can't believe some of the shite comments on here from Bears.

We have next to no money to spend, have little wages to offer and your turning your nose up at David Healy, who the hell do you expect to bring in?

This is David Healy MBE, 35 international goals, Northern Ireland Legend your hawing and humming about. Take a look at yourselfs, he will certainly do a job partnering Jela.

In Walter we trust.

what's the point in signing this sort of player...like beattie he's another one.

absolutely fuck all sell on value,out of shape and form halfway though the season.

i don't get it?

though we were skint?

hows he out of shape ? pretty sure he can go straight into the team.

Can't believe some of the shite comments on here from Bears.

We have next to no money to spend, have little wages to offer and your turning your nose up at David Healy, who the hell do you expect to bring in?

This is David Healy MBE, 35 international goals, Northern Ireland Legend your hawing and humming about. Take a look at yourselfs, he will certainly do a job partnering Jela.

In Walter we trust.

His previous form means nothing with how he plays now!

By that logic we may aswell bring John Greig and Pele out of retirement.

People on here couldn't sign on quick enough to come and post the old 'I told you so' thread should he fail, it's always been that way with our fans.

Let's not play funny buggers and kid on that's not the case.

There's a huge gulf between thinking someone isn't good enough and actually wanting ghem to fail.