David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

Good. About time the club signed a good Protestant lad who will fight for the cause. No fenians allowed. Thanks.

I couldn't care less if he was Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu or Pastafarian. He has to be a good enough football player to sign for Rangers, in the current situation. He is not.

Changed my mind after reading this thread. I hope he bangs in the goals and also snaps commons legs.

Some of you want him to fail and the remarks fucking disgust me!

He may not be having the best of times, but surely until he plays a handful of games we give him the benefit of the doubt??

Who said that?

I don't know why. Call me insane, but I think he might just do alright.

But this is coming from someone who still thinks Beattie can come good - so pay no attention to me :craphead:

these are the signings that usually work out the ones where the majority are against.

FFS gi the man chance surely?? IF he signs, hope he makes all yous cunts eat your words.. will he still be shite if he bangs in 20 from now till may and helps win the league?

the man deserves a chance ffs before he is judged to the high heavens.

Not the most inspired signing, but why do people seem to want him to fail?

I hope he comes up here and rediscovers the form that led to him putting the Spain and England defences to the sword.

Hope we're not paying for the time machine too.