David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

yassssssssssssssssssss :P:beer1:

Whats it like to support a club that enjoy molesting young kids?

Or do you live for the moment it may come to you?

Take a walk into Drumchapel youl hear our famous cry get out ya fenian bastard :crabflute:

You realy are a thick fenian bastard, go and read up how guiness was made and by whom ya bead rattling prick.

I bet i can face fuck yer da

Arthur Guinness was born into the Irish Protestant Guinness family, claimed to descend from the Gaelic Magennis clan of County Down.[1] Recent DNA evidence however suggests descent from the McCartans, another County Down clan, whose spiritual home lay in the townland of Guinness near Ballynahinch, County Down.

I didn't actually know this :lol:

Arthur Guinness was born into the Irish Protestant Guinness family, claimed to descend from the Gaelic Magennis clan of County Down.[1] Recent DNA evidence however suggests descent from the McCartans, another County Down clan, whose spiritual home lay in the townland of Guinness near Ballynahinch, County Down.

Aye, we're the people and all that.

Oh my God... I live there. I'm famous!