David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

OFF TOPIC guys I apologise - but can anyone help with a problem with football manager 2011 !!!!!!!!

I got a copy from a mate, its installs ok but when I get to the start screen it says "no disc found"

I have googled it and there are people talking about "cracks" and "patches" dunno what all that shite means, I just want to put it in and play the game!

If anyone knows what they are talking about, help would be very much appreciated!

I am aware there is a games section but I imagine this thread will be the busiest and hopefully one of my fellow bears can steer me in the right direction :)

OFF TOPIC guys I apologise - but can anyone help with a problem with football manager 2011 !!!!!!!!

I got a copy from a mate, its installs ok but when I get to the start screen it says "no disc found"

I have googled it and there are people talking about "cracks" and "patches" dunno what all that shite means, I just want to put it in and play the game!

If anyone knows what they are talking about, help would be very much appreciated!

I am aware there is a games section but I imagine this thread will be the busiest and hopefully one of my fellow bears can steer me in the right direction :)

Lmao chancing bastard

Rangers create alot of chances in the SPL Maybe just maybe it will work out for him. Maybe this move could kick start his career again? If he signs he is getting my support :crabflute:

My exact thoughts on the issue.

Guy's a hero before he's touched a ball for us,get a nice wee run going in the team and he can do the dirty work for Jela.

:lol: