***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

IMO a draw is not a disaster as long as we beat Hibs away.

It is a game we are capable of winning but only if we start on the front foot, get stuck into them, press them all over the pitch and show the proper attitude and tempo. If we do our usual stunt then we will struggle.

This is a must win game. We have to go right at them from the very start. We have choices in personnel but I think it will be the usual defence. Naismith hopefully will be fit and I would play jelavic and Lafferty up front with Beattie in the stand.

IMO a draw is not a disaster as long as we beat Hibs away.

I expected better from you Amac ! Both these games are huge, we put real pressure on them with 2 wins :D

I hope to god we don't do what I can imagine. Play superb on Saturday and really pull out a great win and then go to Easter Rd and get humped. Un doing all our hard work.

I expected better from you Amac ! Both these games are huge, we put real pressure on them with 2 wins :D

I hope to god we don't do what I can imagine. Play superb on Saturday and really pull out a great win and then go to Easter Rd and get humped. Un doing all our hard work.

It would not be a disaster because Hearts are bang in form, getting excellent results and are a hard team to beat.

But as I said in my previous post we are more than capable of beating them, providing we turn up.

The team is going to have to play very well from the off. The early kick off time makes me think we'll do our usual and allow the home team to come at us while it takes a half time rollicking to wake us up. I would drop Weiss, you can't run with the ball against Hearts without being persistently fouled and he had a stinker in our last game there.

Andrew Dickson posted on his Twitter that Naismith is fit for tomorrow, Papac will have a fitness test and Walter is looking at loan signings.

Carlos Vela on loan anyone :drool:

Would never come to us.

why ? sitting on the bench almost every game for arsenal or the chance to play for a massive club like rangers every game untl the end of the season ?

I can see us going;

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:mcculloch:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :weiss:

:lafferty:

Going to be an unbelievably hard game.

For the Hearts game I like the look of this team but the problem with weiss is he is consistent and not the best tracking back and they have some pacy wingers so Weiss becomes the key in this formation.

I could also see Foster in at RB and Whittaker left Mid to help combat their pace giving:

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac

McCulloch

Naismith David Edu Whittaker

Lafferty

Wouldn't be surprised to see our european 5-4-1 again, something along the lines of...

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :webster: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:jelavic:

No offence intended mate, but are you having a laugh?

It's Hearts were playing, they're doing well just now yes, but it's Hearts. Why would we show them so much respect?

No offence intended mate, but are you having a laugh?

It's Hearts were playing, they're doing well just now yes, but it's Hearts. Why would we show them so much respect?

No offence taken, its not the team I would play at all but just feel Smith may go negative in this one. Hope I'm wrong though.

No offence taken, its not the team I would play at all but just feel Smith may go negative in this one. Hope I'm wrong though.

Just read you said that's what you though we'd see doh my apologies.

I hopefully not though ! 5-4-1 at any SPL side is :anguish: