Kris Commons linked with Rangers

jackunion

I just realised I'm the one that quoted this, and the title of this is wrong.

The article says Rangers want to sign him this month, so Celtic are ready to battle us out. We don't want to sign him on a pre-contract according to the article (tu)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now millers off we could push naisy up top and commons on the right get him signed asap walter. Commons would be a an ideal signing now for us rather than pre contract

He's a left midfielder mate. Unless you're suggesting we stick to our current policy of playing players out of position?

Hopefully by January 31st Kris Commons is a Rangers player.

Rated the boy for a couple of years now.

Should be pulling out all the stops to sign him. Seeing as his contract is up in the summer, Every penny of the Miller/Goodwillie Money should be used to bring him in

I'd definitely take Kris Commons.

I wasn't his biggest fan a couple of seasons ago, but he's really come onto a game now and has added goals to his wing play.

Him out on the left, with Weiss/Naismith switching between the right side and 'in the hole' would cause defense across Europe and in Scotland problems.

It could also leave us not needing to splash cash on David Goodwillie until the summer, when we might have a better idea on these rape charges.

Still think the answer to our left-sided problem position is already at the club ie- Greg Wylde

Well said that man!!!!

I know it's early on in this youth development under neccessity program, for me Gregg Wylde is the BEST player to come through the ranks since greegz. He'd be my left mid EVERY week. Super talented lad, my nephew trained with him last season at under 19's and said he is the best player at Rangers. My nephew was up against him for position of left back, guess what? Greame now plays in Airdrie's first team at 17. Hopefully one day, he can pull on that famous Blue jersey, but he knows Gregg will be at Rangers for a very long time.

So many fearless young lions coming through. we need to keep Davis, McCulloch, Weir, Papac, Greegz and Edu. these young lads will continue to develop, not only physically, but with the mentallity to be a winner and a Ranger.

Stop this talk of signing duff players from all over. We want Rangers men.

Would be interesting to see wylde at LB, imagine that pace on overlapping runs. Him and commons linking up would be mouthwatering.

He played LB for the youth teams before being moved forward so it is an alternative.

He played LB for the youth teams before being moved forward so it is an alternative.

That's what I was getting at, he can clearly play the position and has tackled back well in his brief outings. Papac needs serious competition

Taken from a DC fansite. Hopefully Rangers are sounding Commons out and he's stalling on the new contract.

Nigel Clough sounded a lot less confident than he did last week when speaking to the DET:

"It has swung several ways in the previous few weeks and I wouldn't like to guess the outcome at this point".

"We were hoping it was getting closer (to being signed) but negotiations can all of a sudden take a twist or turn and set things back. I think after Saturday's game it will get sorted, one way or another."

Taken from a DC fansite. Hopefully Rangers are sounding Commons out and he's stalling on the new contract.

Nigel Clough sounded a lot less confident than he did last week when speaking to the DET:

"It has swung several ways in the previous few weeks and I wouldn't like to guess the outcome at this point".

"We were hoping it was getting closer (to being signed) but negotiations can all of a sudden take a twist or turn and set things back. I think after Saturday's game it will get sorted, one way or another."

No metion of Ra Sellick? Hopefully we get him would be a great addition to the squad