Kris Commons linked with Rangers

jackunion

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://twitter.com/#!/grahamspiers

Graham Spiers

Various: Rangers appear to think they can do a deal for K Commons this week, afford his salary, pay £0.5m max. But we'll see.

I'll say one thing, he does his best to sound as smug and arrogant in everything he says, types and writes.

Cunt.

On the Commons transfer, something I'd much rather favour than the other dealings that have been mentioned. Would be a great coup at that price.

Actually says: Rangers will try to buy Kris Commons for £450,000 this week. Nacho Novo loan unlikely. In The Times tomorrow. about 10 hours ago via web Retweeted by 21 people

Is this a loan deal? Or permanent? Either way I would like it to happen.

Permanent. His contract is up in the summer, negotiations with Derby have been ongoing but still don't look good for DC, he's happy with the 16K per week that they are offering.

But is looking for a move I think.

I'll say one thing, he does his best to sound as smug and arrogant in everything he says, types and writes.

Cunt.

On the Commons transfer, something I'd much rather favour than the other dealings that have been mentioned. Would be a great coup at that price.

I'm a bit shocked at you, Ben for calling Graham Spiers a "Cunt"... because that's doing a great injustice to his reputation.

You are normally pretty accurate with your descriptions of people, but I have to say that this time you have dropped your standard.

I'd rather that you afford GS the proper title a man of his stature deserves.

He's a USELESS SCABBY CUNT! :craphead:

I'm a bit shocked at you, Ben for calling Graham Spiers a "Cunt"... because that's doing a great injustice to his reputation.

You are normally pretty accurate with your descriptions of people, but I have to say that this time you have dropped your standard.

You're right enough there Oz. I have let down myself, you and the majority of RM.

Graham Spiers is an oxygen thief and a useless scabby cunt into the bargain !

:crabflute:

You're right enough there Oz. I have let down myself, you and the majority of RM.

Graham Spiers is an oxygen thief and a useless scabby cunt into the bargain !

:crabflute:

Normal service has now resumed...we apologise for that short break in transmission :sherlock:

I'm shocked at you, Ozblue for calling the Odious Creep a "USELESS SCABBY CUNT"

I'd rather that you afford OC the proper title a man of his stature deserves.

He's a USELESS SCABBY POXRIDDEN CUNT :craphead: