Kris Commons linked with Rangers

jackunion

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked at you, Ozblue for calling the Odious Creep a "USELESS SCABBY CUNT"

You are normally pretty accurate with your descriptions of people, but I have to say that this time you have dropped your standard.

I'd rather that you afford OC the proper title a man of his stature deserves.

He's a USELESS SCABBY POXRIDDEN CUNT :craphead:

I have to admit that I did indeed not live up to my normal descriptive portrayal of this cunt known as OC...and for such oversight, I humbly apologise.

I take your criticism of my inferior post on board, take it on the chin and move on.

I must state in my defence, however, that I was not aware said OC was poxridden, although there were signs that he was getting more fucked in the heid every time he opened his vile gub!...so I should have realised that syphilis of the brain was well advanced.

Gives self an uppercut and tells self to pick his fuckin gemme up immediately <cr>

Is he a winger? I don't really watch the jocks much so I don't know? But 21 goals in 79 games for Derby from a winger is a decent enough record and would surely improve in a better team.

Is he a winger? I don't really watch the jocks much so I don't know? But 21 goals in 79 games for Derby from a winger is a decent enough record and would surely improve in a better team.

Plays LM, can play RM Too im sure he played there for scotland. If i remember rightly hes 3rd maybe 4th top goalscorer this year in the Championship with 13.

not in the weiss sense of a winger. more of an all round plyer.

attacking wide midfielder might be a better description.

Rangers will step up their interest in Scotland winger Kris Commons this week as manager Walter Smith seeks to improve his attacking options.

Commons is out of contract at Championship club Derby County this summer and has so far failed to agree a new deal.

County manager Nigel Clough has revealed the 27-year-old’s future will definitely be decided this week.

He will either agree to stay with the Rams – or the Pride Park club will cash in on him by off-loading him before the transfer window closes a week tonight.

Rangers had been interested in landing the skilful player, who was also attracting interest from Celtic, as a Bosman signing in the summer and were keeping close tabs on his situation. However, the departure of top-scorer Kenny Miller to Bursaspor means the Scottish champions are now keen to sign him immediately.

The £400,000 Rangers received for Miller could cover what Derby would want for the player.

Meanwhile, bringing former fans’ favourite Nacho Novo back to Rangers is an option under consideration.

Novo, who has struggled to make an impact since signing for Sporting Gijon in the summer, would jump at the chance to return to Glasgow where his family still stay.

However, the 31-year-old will only be brought back on loan until the end of the campaign if the Gers fail to pull off other potential moves.

Smith said: “We are now too reliant on younger players. The squad needs help. We need fresh faces, we need a larger squad.

“In the next few months, injuries and suspensions could become a real concern for us with our current size of squad.”

Meanwhile, Rangers are bracing themselves for bids for goalkeeper Allan McGregor after he was watched by Arsenal against Hearts at the weekend.

The Gunners have joined Barclays Premier League rivals Aston Villa, Spanish club Sevilla and two other unnamed English clubs in the race to land Smith’s first-choice No.1.

A big money bid for a player would test the resolve of the Govan club.

With the bank calling the shots at Ibrox in a bid to reduce the debt, and with Neil Alexander a more-than-capable replacement, McGregor would almost certainly be on his way if a multi-million pound offer was received.

Evening times

Did anyone listen to Clyde 1 at half 12?

Oh and Walter saying we are too reliant on youth? Really? Jamie ness starting and playing brilliant is the only youth player who's getting a game. Fleck has had a few sub appearances here and there so smiths talking nonsense.

Guest SandyWATP

Last 6 months of his contract...

I mean we let a Scotland international and SPLs top goal scorer leave for similar...

Miller is 31, which would have a huge bearing.

Miller is 31, which would have a huge bearing.

Still... what do you do...

A player tells you... "Look boss I'm outta here at the end of the season to sign for the mighty gers"

"You can either cash in in on me now... or lose me a the end of the season... your choice big man"

What do you do?