Steven Davis off to the Bundesliga

mrs_k_broadfoot

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were speaking to his pal on msn and he confirmed he's had an offer from hoffenheim and clubs are trying to agree a fee

bullshitter@hotmail.com?

c2ctitsout@cockluva.co.uk?

Did you have to repeatedly nudge him to get the info out him?

Do you know the offside rule? DO US A FAVOUR LOVE

I was worried,then i read "speaking to his pal on msn" then i just :lol:

Im sure steven davis pal is just going to tell a random his business. :lol:

If it was true steven davis would be keeping quiet about it himself until it was actually official.

but tims just sign up on this forum and spout pish,they actually get more excited when Rangers lose a player more than when Celtic sign someone.

you have got to just laugh at them :lol: because if they lose this league they fucking know everyone will be :lol: at them.

I've just had a host of footballers add me on MSN saying that they're signing and will be attending the match tomorrow.

cristianoronaldo7@live.com

messi1690@live.com

carloscuellar@live.com

peter_billyboys_lovenkrands26@live.co.uk

barryferguson6@live.co.uk

davehealyftp1690@live.co.uk

I've just had a host of footballers add me on MSN saying that they're signing and will be attending the match tomorrow.

messi1690@live.com

carloscuellar@live.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: the tims are right to enjoy there moment while it lasts though as there faces wont be smiling if we win our games in hand!

but seriously timmy? Barry Ferguson, Carlos Cuellar, Lovenkrands and Healy all on MSN? all but Cuellar are 30+ whilst he is 29 :lol:

Oh well, what ever makes them happy :clap:

Mrs K Broadfoot is either a WUM or one of those wee girls who watch football simply because they fancy the players

She claimed yesterday that she can't believe we let Rory Loy leave <cr>

She's aff her nut! :lol: although in saying that, he did score more than 10 goals for the reserves :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: the tims are right to enjoy there moment while it lasts though as there faces wont be smiling if we win our games in hand!

but seriously timmy? Barry Ferguson, Carlos Cuellar, Lovenkrands and Healy all on MSN? all but Cuellar are 30+ whilst he is 29 :lol:

Oh well, what ever makes them happy :clap:

Hope you're not calling me that.

messi1690@live.com

carloscuellar@live.com

Wouldn't be surprised tbh

Do not wish for one of our players to be sold to any c---- because we won't see a penny coming back to the club for us to buy a player and that includes Charlie adams sell on we will not get a penny of loyds bank it will just vanish like the rest of our money we have to ask what the fucks going on