Rangers: Fallen Giants

JackAlex93

I'm on 17 so ive never really seen any bad times at ibrox but what i do remember growing up was watching the likes of reyna, numan, ferguson, mols and so on, but at the time u never appreciate just how good the players u have are.

i'm not a season ticket holder cause im still at school and dont have a job to pay for it but once i do i can assure u i will be there every single week at home and some away. id do anything to be able to watch rangers every week and i would sing in the stands myself if i knew i was doing my bit when all the old codgers turn round and look at u asif youve just done a shite on their lap! it sickens me the state this fine club is in and i guess everybody feels the same, every time we hear news of a take over we all jump off our seats and are so intrigued, we are then told alot of crap and it falls through, its poor, we the fans are treated like utter shite and its time we were given answers! i really hope better times are round the corner but i doubt there will be, its going to get to the stage where we have a team full of division one stars and we're finishing 5th in the table behind hearts, hibs, celtic and killie. miller leaving for 400thousand is a complete joke, hes worth 3million in my eyes and they have won a fucking watch getting him for that.

Anyhow im sure u will all think my post is a load of shite but what are your thoughts ?

Rangers till i die :21:

I'm on 17 so ive never really seen any bad times at ibrox but what i do remember growing up was watching the likes of reyna, numan, ferguson, mols and so on, but at the time u never appreciate just how good the players u have are.

i'm not a season ticket holder cause im still at school and dont have a job to pay for it but once i do i can assure u i will be there every single week at home and some away. id do anything to be able to watch rangers every week and i would sing in the stands myself if i knew i was doing my bit when all the old codgers turn round and look at u asif youve just done a shite on their lap! it sickens me the state this fine club is in and i guess everybody feels the same, every time we hear news of a take over we all jump off our seats and are so intrigued, we are then told alot of crap and it falls through, its poor, we the fans are treated like utter shite and its time we were given answers! i really hope better times are round the corner but i doubt there will be, its going to get to the stage where we have a team full of division one stars and we're finishing 5th in the table behind hearts, hibs, celtic and killie. miller leaving for 400thousand is a complete joke, hes worth 3million in my eyes and they have won a fucking watch getting him for that.

Anyhow im sure u will all think my post is a load of shite but what are your thoughts ?

It must be sad for you young fans to see the state of our great club is in. And i can feel your pain. (tu)

Fallen giants? hardly - we can still win the title. In a little dip maybe. In a little depression I think. It is sad though that we have been so mismanaged. How anyone could allow us to get so far in debt yet again? It is scandalous. Business Plan? Planning ahead? Budget? How do SDM and Bain sleep at night?

fallen giants my arse. no glory signings,skint, rubbished in the media but still winning trophies and doing as well in Europe as we ever did. Aye maybe we dont have the Laudrups Gascgoines De Boers etc etc but we are still in the mix. the fallen giant is scottish football.

I think your post is a load of shite.

Old enough to remember Numan but you have 'never really seen any bad times at ibrox'? I'd have least thought the derisory contract we offered to Numan enforcing his departure certainly falls into bad times.

Fallen giants.....give me a break. We're still winning trophies, albeit we're not in a great financial position, but it's improving year by year.

I think the fear is that without Champions League involvement radical cost cutting will be needed to keep improving the financial position or even running at a small profit and this may lead to a cheaper and even much lower quality playing staff.

be, its going to get to the stage where we have a team full of division one stars and we're finishing 5th in the table behind hearts, hibs, celtic and killie.

That would never happen. Yes, we don't have the money to pull in the big name stars but we have the name Glasgow Rangers and with that we can pull in players better than Division 1 players and players better then those teams mentioned.

You might be 17 but that's just a ridiculous statement to make.

Trust me - Being second in the league, 5 points behind with 2 games in hand, still in Europe and both cups are NOT hard times no matter what your age.

News of our death is premature. I shall put your post down to teenage angst.

The good times will return.

They always do at a club with such a strong support.

What we need now is a leader.

I see the Rangers of today as being a big bus full of passengers (us) all wishing to go to different bus stops.

The big problem is, we don't have a fuckin driver!

We'll find one someday soon though, and hopefully the old Rangers Bus will be on its way once again.

The good times will return.

They always do at a club with such a strong support.

What we need now is a leader.

I see the Rangers of today as being a big bus full of passengers (us) all wishing to go to different bus stops.

The big problem is, we don't have a fuckin driver!

We'll find one someday soon though, and hopefully the old Rangers Bus will be on its way once again.

andy cameron used to be a bus driver, get him signed

Fallen giants? hardly - we can still win the title. In a little dip maybe. In a little depression I think. It is sad though that we have been so mismanaged. How anyone could allow us to get so far in debt yet again? It is scandalous. Business Plan? Planning ahead? Budget? How do SDM and Bain sleep at night?

The Scottish title is hardly worth something though, if you look at the broader picture.

It's rightly looked down upon by pretty much every other competition.

Im 22 and not that much older than u, whn i was a boy we wer winning 9 in a row to young to trully take it in but old enough to remember and whn i was a young teenager selik wer beating us almost al the time under o'neil 7 times in a row if i remember correct getting to uefa cup final and if it wasnt for two last day titlle wins by us it would have been 8 in a row to the scum, so weve had our uefa cup final at the cost of the 08 title but id take it all over again to be in manchester, won two tilltles few cups doin wel in europe again so its not all doom an gloom the banks are killing us tho.

fallen giants my arse. no glory signings,skint, rubbished in the media but still winning trophies and doing as well in Europe as we ever did. Aye maybe we dont have the Laudrups Gascgoines De Boers etc etc but we are still in the mix. the fallen giant is scottish football.

this. great post.

I'd rather we were skint and see the boys we do have, play their guts out, like they did on saturday, than see all the gloryboys who were only really here for the money. who couldn't quite get us to a european final, let alone out of the group stages of the CL.

We played some magic stuff at times on saturday, the best i've seen us play for ages against genuine opposition.We lost, it happens.You haven't seen the bad times mate, and i don't mean to sound like a patronizing prick, but in the early 80's we only had Davie Cooper worth turning up to watch every week, and if he had an off day, well, you can guess the rest.We are going through financially the worst period in the club's history, but believe me, as one who witnessed it for myself, things can get a whole lot worse on the park than they are now. Keep believing.

No Surrender

Rab