David Healy signs for The Rangers

dc1872

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly excited about this if true, however, of course I will support him and will give him a chance to prove himself. As already stated he cant be worse than Beattie, and we need the bodies.

Wish he could play tomoro because it would have been good to give him a run out before the Hearts and Septic games.

WATP

It's almost like people don't want him to score! If you want him to succeed get fucking behind him!

HEALY, HEALY, HEALY!

You surely don't expect fan support alone to help Healy score goals.

His ability won't suddenly improve because of a chant.

This guy would sweat blood for Rangers, he will be living the dream that we all wished we could, we all need to give him a chance! He will be bouncing right now and hopefully that will carry on to the park and he will hit the ground running!

Welcome the Rangers David!

There's far to many doom and gloom merchants now a days people are so negative And almost just sit and wait for players and the club to fail so they can say " I TOLD U SO " well everyone of them can go and take a fuck to them self WATP and u certainly aren't one of the people !!!

Walter knows what he's doing and i trust him

This makes me feel as sad as the day we signed Beattie. Oddly too many were delighted with Beatties signing but I had never been a fan and was disappointed we signed him.

Now I cannot believe we have signed a player for the sake of signing a player. The club have let me down today if this signing is correct.

Very poor decision by Walter. Poor. Poor. Poor.

However when Healy starts putting the goals away this post will be quickly edited :craphead:

This makes me feel as sad as the day we signed Beattie. Oddly too many were delighted with Beatties signing but I had never been a fan and was disappointed we signed him.

Now I cannot believe we have signed a player for the sake of signing a player. The club have let me down today if this signing is correct.

Very poor decision by Walter. Poor. Poor. Poor.

However when Healy starts putting the goals away this post will be quickly edited :craphead: