Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

he's actually one of the few footballers that dont just give obvious, cliché answers. something very genuine when he talks, seems to be very passionate. really hoping we're on to a winner

Immediately thought this as well when I was listening.

No vague answers. A very, very passionate footballer.

I am actual so glad this is gonni be my first OF on sunday man :lol: Gonni be fucking Electric i think because after the close of this window and Dioufs words about the club and fans i think it has given everyone especially the fans a boost. CANNOT FUCKING WAIT :uk::uk: Intii this taig scum (tu):D

Immediately thought this as well when I was listening.

No vague answers. A very, very passionate footballer.

i first got that impression when he came on SSN to reply to the comments made by Warnock (who seemingly made personally offensive comments about diouf based on hearsay) and then that interview confirmed it for me that he wasnt just acting innocent.

He loves to be booed - he will get booed!

He seems to want to make us bears happy as a priority, to earn our respect, faith and worship - by getting booed, he will perform to his best and do just that!

Tims are in a lose-lose situation here! They will boo him to high heaven and he will fuck them for it!

I must admit, I think this wee guy on Clyde One is lying.

I'm a Blackburn season ticket holder and he's been our best player by a mile and everyone is gutted he's leaving :lol:

When asked why ... cue the stuttering and silences.

Nice try tho :D 10/10

I must admit, I think this wee guy on Clyde One is lying.

I'm a Blackburn season ticket holder and he's been our best player by a mile and everyone is gutted he's leaving :lol:

When asked why ... cue the stuttering and silences.

Nice try tho :D 10/10

But... but... but.... the football is better.

he isnt actually that much of a hot head is he? he's just more of a sneaky arsehole

i was outraged when i first heard the news but i think he can do a good job for us and would rather have him than have to rely on david healy

Decent player, he'll do a job footballing wise. I stand by my opinion of him as a man though, an absolute dick.

Before people start the "taig cunt" pish, they might want to read this thread http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=173907&st=0

And I agree with what I said, have said so before he was officially signed last night.

But, he's now a Rangers player and I want him to do well - he will get enough stick from everyone around Scotland, so there is no point in us sticking the knife in further.

If he doesn't screw the head then he should be punted asap.

Just wanna welcome Diouf and (Healey) to the Brox. A lot to prove but I just feel with all the pish we have had to put up with I feel this is gonna be a good one. Not like we haven't had character at the club Hurlock, Roberts, Muscat, Ricksen and my boy GAZZA. At least this one is a player. Do good and you will truly become a legend - frag it up and you will be chased out of Glasgow. WATP Keep the Faith

Walter has stated or indeed had a dig at a certain team for their constant moaning and pettiness.

Hes also requested for names to be named in a few of his interviews .We all know who he was getting at .

I feel he has had enough of the paranoia long long ago and is indeed sick of it.

So when hes found out the diouf situation he hasnt thought twice about moving for the player

when maybe in past seasons he would have done.

After all,the great unwashed have moaned about everything and anything else this season,SO WHY NOT SOMETHING ELSE.

As i see it ,walters thought fuck it lets really give them somethin to moan about, getting a good player in the process.

in other words a GIRUY to septic .

ARISE SIR WALTER . :lol:

Dont know if been mentioned before ,but all his managers before have praised the guy about his professionalism and his attitude .ok hes maybe a hot head that plays on the edge ,rather have that than someone who is just here to pick up a wage .walter will get the best out him and have him told .so lets look forward to him in a blue shirt .

after all septic signed a prick who went out on a limb to mame another professional and even admitted it in his book.

thats what you call scum ..

I'm starting to doubt whether you've thought once about this, never mind twice.

Walter signed him because he feels he can improve the team, and for no other reason.

I personally cant wait to see him bang them in up here.

whats your point ?..did i not elude to the fact hes signed a good player .

so can u ellaborate please?

instead of silly throw away said before comments. <cr>