Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Like this guys style he dosn't give a fuck, he claims the more people who boo him makes him even more determind against the team he is playing against to beat them.

This guys got balls and it seems he knows whats coming ahead of him due to his bad boy image, i can see this guy doing the business for us and being a handfull against SPL defenses. The mankhy mob are going to give him dogs abuse on sunday i can see him doing them.

Seems to have the right attitude coming here, which can only further put him up a notch. Cannot wait for him to play for us...going to terrorise SPL defences with ease.

I'd say i'd give my left/right hand for him and Healy to score...but i'm gonna need my hands to join Healy in celebrating :crabflute:

'I know everywhere I go people are going to boo me, but I love that. 'I expect a tough time from Celtic fans. But people never boo a bad player. The more you boo me, the more I've got power and the more I'll show you who I am. I don't want people to love me, just respect me. 'A lot of things happened in the past between me and Celtic. I regret that. I was young and used to do stupid things. 'I apologise to the Celtic fans again. I joined Rangers to win the title, win a lot of trophies, and enjoy my life and enjoy the football,' he told talkSPORT

:D

Lets be honest, Mcgregor gets it tight over feck all these days so Diouf is always going to be a target at any ground in the SPL! I figured this would be Dioufs response and hopefully he channels it into great performances for us!

I find it funny how this time last week he'd probably be on most of our top 5 cunts in football lists, now he's a cult hero.

Aye football fans can be contrary

Give it time, couple of bad games and they'll be screaming to get him to fuck.

Wish him well though, we need heroes

Three lads signed, each in their own right with a point to prove. Best time to get a player. Conmans honeymoon over tonight hitting the post from 4 yards....... see how long it lasts.

Their bubble will burst again IF and only IF Rangers turn up on sunday. We have the class, the team and the support to put this mob well in their place.

Get It Done!! No Excuses.

4-0 Gers v Hearts

3-1 Gers v Them

Aye football fans can be contrary

Give it time, couple of bad games and they'll be screaming to get him to fuck.

Wish him well though, we need heroes

I was totally against it, but I actually think he could be great for usif he keeps his head.