5 loan signings in the squad

not wether the players are good or bad, but in terms of the summer when mccoist takes the helm (if he still does)

4 potential first team players and the only back up to a position where we will lose 1 player at least

Im glad we have the bodies in just now, but without some money the potential squad overhaul is concerning

has there be anything said about the potential to sign any of our current loans on permanent deals?

On 30 January 2011, after leaving Sunderland on a free transfer, Healy signed for Rangers till the end of the season, on a free transfer, with a view to signing a longer contract.

Healy isn,t a loan signing ... I read on BBc that he was released from his contract and is on a 6 month short term deal ... Of course i could be wrong (on my phone so can,t research this)

not wether the players are good or bad, but in terms of the summer when mccoist takes the helm (if he still does)

4 potential first team players and the only back up to a position where we will lose 1 player at least

Im glad we have the bodies in just now, but without some money the potential squad overhaul is concerning

has there be anything said about the potential to sign any of our current loans on permanent deals?

Im concerned for next season to be honest with you. We will be 4 players down next season already with everyone going back to there parent clubs. Healy is a permanent deal but only until the end of the season

Had a go at Celtic for it last year though and when it all went pear shaped for them, they had a lot to do to reconstruct their team... although they had to do that anyway because their team was guff!

We have a solid backbone to our team though, something Celtic didnt have so I guess that is in our favour. I could see us maybe getting Weiss on a loan next year if we are lucky and maybe paying a nominal fee for Foster. Diouf if it works could become an option too. I figure Bartley would head back to Arsenal regardless of how well he does.