Now the dust has settled...

Del

Jan Window Signings  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with Healy?

2. 2. Happy with Diouf?

3. 3. Happy with Bartley

Yes Yes and Yes!

Healy - Has scored plenty goals in the past - although his record of late hasnt been great, if we give him a run in the side alongside Jela i believe he could easily score goals in the SPL. People compare him to beattie but at least Healy is reasonably fit and a die hard fan.

Diouf - Great player, will vastly improve the side and i think he could be the best addition of the 3. Lets forget his stupid antics and get behind him from the start.

Bartley - Looks a promising defender and could provide decent cover to our main options. Would love to see him get a run of games in 1st 11

Exciting last day of transfer market, 3 additions and no major losses except kenny - good result! :)

WATP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diouf is a loose cannon we all know that...

But this man can play football with a passion and fire in his belly,I really think he was rip the SPL apart.

He loves adoration and being the pantomine villain, once he experiences Ibrox and what it means to play for The Rangers he will give 110% especailly against THEM.

He may be just what we need.

I'm buzzing Bears, and think the Arsenal boy may prove a big surprise, Arsenal are the best club in england for nuturing young talent theres no argument.

Been at a gig tonight and been on tenterhooks all night not being able to follow the window.

When i left Beattie wasn't even offically confirmed!

With what we had to play with and considering everything the club is up against top that with the spec surrounding Greggs and Bougie I thought...

Thats it just Healy and prayed that we didn't lose anyone and he'll come good, hope i'm not on my own thinking that.

Well played Rangers you have done us proud well me anyway.

No matter what anyone thinks we are now stronger and this will give the squad a massive boost to kick on and claim whats is rightfully ours as the greatest team in Scotland...

Bring it on you Fenian Bastards. :uk:

We are Rangers :21:

Super Rangers

WATP

:chopometer:

Yes with all, althought they only may be loan deals, i believe if all works well, we could sign both fowards, and hopefully get the young kid on loan again if Arsene wants him to be loaned out again. With Jelavic returning and getting sharper and sharper and us not letting any top players go apart from miller is brilliant. Getting rid of webster is brilliant too, as i heard he was on around 20k a week. Would not surprise me if he played against us on wednesday hahaha.

New players can often lift a squad and ours needs lifting. Plus they all have something to play for and something to prove. The proof of course is in the eating, but we'll find out soon enough if the signings were the right ones. Certainly, they're better than nothing at all.

3 x Yes.

I don't think we'll see much of Bartley straight away but if Weir's performances continue to deteriorate and the boy is showing he is capable in training/bounce games then surely somethings got to give.

Healy I see as cover for Jelavic.

I'd like to see Diouf on the left with Ness and Davis, if SD can come on to a game, in the middle and Weiss on the right. Naisy in the hole behind Niko. Simples.

3 x Yes.

I don't think we'll see much of Bartley straight away but if Weir's performances continue to deteriorate and the boy is showing he is capable in training/bounce games then surely somethings got to give.

Healy I see as cover for Jelavic.

I'd like to see Diouf on the left with Ness and Davis, if SD can come on to a game, in the middle and Weiss on the right. Naisy in the hole behind Niko. Simples.

Ive still got a feeling that even if something did happen to Weir, Smith would play McCulloch before Bartley!

Wait and see on Healy and diouf. You just never know how they'll settle in, both capable of tearing up the spl though.

Bartley? Not fussed, never heard of him or seen him and tbh will be surprised if that changes much of the coming months.

Ive still got a feeling that even if something did happen to Weir, Smith would play McCulloch before Bartley!

He played Wilson.

I'd like to think that if he wakes up enough to see Weir's finished the penny might drop about Big Lee at the same time.

He played Wilson.

I'd like to think that if he wakes up enough to see Weir's finished the penny might drop about Big Lee at the same time.

Smith seen Danny play day in day out in training and in youth and reserve games...i will be very surprised if Bartley even plays for us at all!!

Will wait and see for all of them.

I wish them all well, despite the negatives for all (Healy - dreadful record, Diouf - obvious, Bartley - can't see him getting a game).

I think the most underrated aspect is that they should simply give the squad a bit of a kick up the backside.

I'll bet that Walter slept better than TLB (and his hordes) the night. :D

I watched Walter after Miller left and he looked like the cat who got the cream. Diouf is not a world beater but he gives us options we did not have- look at Sunday's match, we were boring and one-paced. I think he has known about this for a while. Healy interests me- this player has had one strange career, for whatever reason, and I think he might surprise a few people.