Well executed plan

Do you think that the way the transfer window panned out was a calculated plan by Walter.

After selling Miller, Smith came out and basically told us to hit the panic button as we wouldnt be getting any money to sign players. Cue the mass histeria from fans and the media. However, Smith, knowing the rumours that Liewwell and Dr Death had asked chariman throughout the land to be kept informed of OUR activities, Do you think he kept his cards close to his hands and played his ace up his sleeve hours before the window slammed shut so the bheggars had literally no time to counter act our actions.

I said to my mates take what Walter says with a pinch of salt but as yesterday dragged on i was starting to believe we wouldnt do anything and then BOOOOOM......Barlty & Diouf.

Well done Walter & Co :praise:

Do you think that the way the transfer window panned out was a calculated plan by Walter.

After selling Miller, Smith came out and basically told us to hit the panic button as we wouldnt be getting any money to sign players. Cue the mass histeria from fans and the media. However, Smith, knowing the rumours that Liewwell and Dr Death had asked chariman throughout the land to be kept informed of OUR activities, Do you think he kept his cards close to his hands and played his ace up his sleeve hours before the window slammed shut so the bheggars had literally no time to counter act our actions.

I said to my mates take what Walter says with a pinch of salt but as yesterday dragged on i was starting to believe we wouldnt do anything and then BOOOOOM......Barlty & Diouf.

Yesterday was the way things should be. No one had a scoobie and the next thing 2 players in. We went for Bikey though and im quite gutted we never got him, how close it got fuck knows but would have been good. A good window in many respects now lets send the man away with the title!

FTP

We signed Diouf and Healy, probably the only two players in world football Celtic would never try and poach from us.

I am happy we have got three new faces in and I am sure they can do well for us. Another positive is with Diouf and Healy they will be keen to impress so that they can win long term deals. Bartley will be keen to impress but how many chances he will get is anyone's guess. It is a bit unfair on the lad being loaned out by Arsenal to be cover, I think there might be a deal between the clubs to give him a certain amount of games. I can't see Arsenal allowing to come here otherwise.

Bartley will be keen to impress but how many chances he will get is anyone's guess. It is a bit unfair on the lad being loaned out by Arsenal to be cover, I think there might be a deal between the clubs to give him a certain amount of games. I can't see Arsenal allowing to come here otherwise.

i was thinking this, this morning. i cant imagine Wenger allowing a promising talent to go out on loan to sit on a bench. Maybe he has been reassured by Walter the boy will get some game time.

i was thinking this, this morning. i cant imagine Wenger allowing a promising talent to go out on loan to sit on a bench. Maybe he has been reassured by Walter the boy will get some game time.

He was on loan at Sheff utd and Arsenal brought him back to send him up here. Id imagine he will play

Hopefully the penny has dropped regarding Weir and he will be given a rest now and again.

Hopefully the penny has dropped regarding Weir and he will be given a rest now and again.

As much as i would like to see it happen I just dont see Smith doing it as he has been reluctant in the past i.e. 10iar season and 07/08 season.

Also someone was saying on here that Weir needs to play to keep his fitness as he will lose it if he doesnt. Dont entirely believe that but could be an element of truth to it.

don't forget the great business of getting Webster, Beattie and Velicka out their contracts, fuckers were getting money for nothing.

Beattie might be back mate.

Webster is a fucking arse and im gladd hes gone. Whoever he signs for i bet he plays at least 12 games!

I wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of the Webster nonsense

he said we had no cash.

we spent no cash and reduced our wage bill.

hardly a lie or a master stroke.

he said we had no cash.

we spent no cash and reduced our wage bill.

hardly a lie or a master stroke.

FFS you are fucking torture. Youd be better suited on a taig board. Im not saying your a taig but your posts are becoming fucking tiresome

the truth hurts

What truth would that be? You seem to enjoy spouting pish! The truth that we got rid of 4 players who never featured nor were likely to? The truth that Miller wasnt staying as soon as he knew he was being offered 50k p/w?

I would go as far as saying the reason the 3 guys brought in here are only on short term deals because we have no idea if the new manager will want them be it Ally or anyone else! You do know we have the option to keep Diouf! He has already said that its now up to him if he can prove he deserves to be here or not.

Spout your pish elsewhere

What truth would that be? You seem to enjoy spouting pish! The truth that we got rid of 4 players who never featured nor were likely to? The truth that Miller wasnt staying as soon as he knew he was being offered 50k p/w?

I would go as far as saying the reason the 3 guys brought in here are only on short term deals because we have no idea if the new manager will want them be it Ally or anyone else! You do know we have the option to keep Diouf! He has already said that its now up to him if he can prove he deserves to be here or not.

Spout your pish elsewhere

fuck you. ill say what i want where i want same as you do.

the guy asked a question i gave a perfectly sensible answer.

you need to get more sleep.

fuck you. ill say what i want where i want same as you do.

the guy asked a question i gave a perfectly sensible answer.

you need to get more sleep.

Ive had plenty of sleep.

The pish we would have got if Beattie, Webster et al reamained would have been.

"Webster sitting about doing fuck all picking up 12k p/w! When were skint imagine that, its aw bains fault"

"Beattie who the fuck decided to pay him x amount" "another waster"

"Velicka ffs hes on 10k p/w and wont even kick a baw"

So you think we have been lied to by Rangers saving around 37 k p/w for 3 chancers who offer us hee haw? I think thats fantasic business, but do keep peddling your nonsense.

El Hadji Diouf or Beattie its a no brainer

Healy or Velicka its a no brainer

Bratley or Webster its a no brainer

FTP

I am surprised by Celtic- they have not done what I thought they might do. Lundberg and Commons play similar positions and whne you think of the squad they have then you wonder what logic they put into this. It is obvious by the signing of Lundberg that Commons was bought to sayo stop us getting him, and if Diouf does the business here then that might be an own goal by them. I have a feeling Healy will be the surprise package- to say he is an enigma is an understatement, and it might be that playing for The Rangers will invigorate him_ i liked Worthington's comments about him needing to prove himself etc if he wanted into the NI team.

These players could flop, but thne again they could really play a big part. we'll see

Imagine what Hartley will learn from SDOW.

It is Bartley mate, I got a fright and thought we had signed Paul Hartley!!!

You are not wrong, he is in good company and will learn a lot. Let's hope he can do a job for us as well.

Ive had plenty of sleep.

The pish we would have got if Beattie, Webster et al reamained would have been.

"Webster sitting about doing fuck all picking up 12k p/w! When were skint imagine that, its aw bains fault"

"Beattie who the fuck decided to pay him x amount" "another waster"

"Velicka ffs hes on 10k p/w and wont even kick a baw"

So you think we have been lied to by Rangers saving around 37 k p/w for 3 chancers who offer us hee haw? I think thats fantasic business, but do keep peddling your nonsense.

El Hadji Diouf or Beattie its a no brainer

Healy or Velicka its a no brainer

Bratley or Webster its a no brainer

FTP

thats quite a rant. though how it relates to what i said i have no idea.

i said walter never lied when he said he had no money to spend. so he wasnt pulling a masterstroke by kidding on he had no cash.

you do convieniently forget we lost miller but i agree with most of what you say.

now stop jumping down my throat. read what i am actually saying and get a nap.

It sounds like a good theory,GFA, but there was no calculated plan about these transfers. As Si said, Diouf and Healy were never going to be signed by the scum in a million years and in Diouf's case, he was becoming an "Untouchable" in the EPL due to his past antics, so I'd say that his agent had the letters out to all clubs to inform them he was available.

Young Kyle Bartley was a bit of a bolt from the blue (no pun intended) but he could turn out to be a cracker of a signing for us as long as he is given game time.

I saw this kid play years ago in the CL against a Greek side and he was so confident on the ball. I have also seen him a few times playing for Sheffield Utd. and he didn't let himself down any time I saw him (except when he got his jaw smashed against that big black guy from Forest)

So Walter might have sneaked Bartley in because the scum were positive we were full-on going for Andre Bikey....and they weren't going to go for him because he would have cost them money they haven't got and they were positive that Forest were going to buckle and let Wilson leave now!

Walter got the best he could manage without spending any money on transfer fees,so you could say he was too smart for the scum and got one over ratface.

Walter done well during the trasfer window. Kept hold of most important players, got rid of the deadstock and managed to bring in a couple additions to the squad. They may be risks, but people won't be complaining if they fire us to 3-in-a-row