Diouf Davis Ness Weiss

Jelavic Naismith

If McCulloch is fit:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir[C] Papac

Davis McCulloch Ness

Diouf ________________________ Naismith

Jelavic

I'm not really that confident if I'm honest, I know if we play as well as we can we'll be laughing.

Although when I'm not confident we play great, when I am overly confident we always fuck up, hopefully a good omen.

Trying my best to keep optimistic about this game. I cant actually remember the last time I actually worried about an old firm result as I always fancied us to win, even away from home.

The way we are playing just now is rotten but with if we raise the roof on Sunday and get behind the team I think we will win.

The last old firm I expected us to pump them and look what happened. This time I have no idea what Rangers will turn up.

If our players play to their potential then we will win comfortably but to often are our players posted missing.

Like many others I'm also very worried about this game, because of their pace in attack I think its a stick on that we'll defend deep and leave our strikeforce (or striker) completely isolated. Can see us having to endure long periods without getting a touch of the ball then panicking and losing it straight away when we do.

But then what do I know, I thought we would beat them comfortably at Ibrox and I couldn't have been more wrong.

Guest SandyWATP

One thing that endears me is that we usually win OF games when we're not feeling confident, so here's hoping!

We were far TOO confident on the 2nd....

Very true, but you saying this means it won't be the case.

As much as it pains me to say it but they are favourites.

Although I admit im not confident I wouldnt say they are favourites.

We are still the better team and we know our team can play them off the park if we turn up this time.

Walters record in Old Firms is impressive and hopefully them coming to Ibrox thinking they are the dogs bollocks will play into our hands.

Midfield is key. Every single one of their centre mids is on form at the moment. Even Broon is resembling a footballer, strangely.

Weiss will be our main threat, imo. Get him running at Juarez/Wilson and whipping some dangerous balls into the 6 yard box.

Can definitely see Healy starting this. Walter usually has one surprise in the line up.

I think Walter's curveball will be NOT starting with Diouf.

Too much of a risk for me, I imagine Smith will be thinking the same. A good player but we can't afford to be playing for an hour with ten men on Sunday.

I think Walter's curveball will be NOT starting with Diouf.

Too much of a risk for me, I imagine Smith will be thinking the same. A good player but we can't afford to be playing for an hour with ten men on Sunday.

Diouf needs to start. He is a quality player and Rangers need all the quality they can get.