The dust has settled

BlueMe

i was totally pissed off today but i've since started to calm down

we all say thing's in the heat of the moment some times we may later regret.

i was screaming at players,management,fans...anyone who would listen.

walter smiths tactics have been called in to question yet again today,he got it completely wrong.

when he goes at the end of the season,he goes as a legend,and he always will be.

i do however think it is the right time for him to leave,but he will leave with my best wishes(and leave us all with some great memories)

and get the respect he deserves.

so today's game was pish,but onwards and upwards an all that :lol

Better than the last Old firm which makes our performance disgusting, rather than absolutely fucking disgusting!!

But I think the general consensus is that it's our managements fault and if we go out and attack Celtic we will turn them over.

Better than the last Old firm which makes our performance disgusting, rather than absolutely fucking disgusting!!

But I think the general consensus is that it's our managements fault and if we go out and attack Celtic we will turn them over.

When we have davie weir in the team i am afraid to say we wont go oot and attack.

I am still pissed off with today but the thing that really gets me is the fact that walter with all the experience at being a manager he has basically got bitchslapped tactics wise by lennon ! lennon had his first thing to go on then his plan b then even a plan c when they went down to 10 men ! yet again walter starts the game with one plan and sticks to it, fucking shocking ! and I fear next season if ally is an indication of that today !

We should have wrapped it up early. but they deserved a draw.

Only because we kept pumping long balls and sat back.

As much as i admire the man, it's time for Coisty to take over the reins.

Maybe offer Sir Walter a General Managers roll immediately but give the team selection/tactics etc to Ally.

If he falls short then we know next season to bring in someone else, but something has to be done this season as Smith's lack of imagination going forward, and his misguided loyalty to his captain is costing us valueable games, points and goals.

When we have davie weir in the team i am afraid to say we wont go oot and attack.

And that goes back to my point about mostly everyone is blaming the management. We can't blame Weir, he is getting selected and is giving his all to the cause.

Only because we kept pumping long balls and sat back.

As much as i admire the man, it's time for Coisty to take over the reins.

Maybe offer Sir Walter a General Managers roll immediately but give the team selection/tactics etc to Ally.

If he falls short then we know next season to bring in someone else, but something has to be done this season as Smith's lack of imagination going forward, and his misguided loyalty to his captain is costing us valueable games, points and goals.

Though it will never ever happen this is a quality idea, give him a tester period basically ! I am fucking dreading next season right now but !

And that goes back to my point about mostly everyone is blaming the management. We can't blame Weir, he is getting selected and is giving his all to the cause.

I know we can't just blame Weir , but why bring the boy barclay up from Arsenal and have him on the bench? Davie weir has been fantastic for us and now i think he should step a side.

I know we can't just blame Weir , but why bring the boy barclay up from Arsenal and have him on the bench? Davie weir has been fantastic for us and now i think he should step a side.

I know what your saying but if I'm being honest I would not have liked to throw Bartley into an Old Firm match for his debut.

Even more so by the fact he's a young CB and also relatively untested.

I know what your saying but if I'm being honest I would not have liked to throw Bartley into an Old Firm match for his debut.

Even more so by the fact he's a young CB and also relatively untested.

I think the boy would of coped ok just my opinion though , why not give him his debut on saturday against motherwell and i am pretty sure we will be more attack minded

I think the boy would of coped ok just my opinion though , why not give him his debut on saturday against motherwell and i am pretty sure we will be more attack minded

I'm all up for giving Weir a rest and seeing if it improves our overall play.

As of now sometihng needs to be changed and why not Weir? We have built and set up our team around him for too long.

Should never have backed off in the 2nd half though. We should've partnered Healy with Jelavic in the 2nd half in the process taking Naisy off for Healy knowing that he was booked and Naisy tends to make mis-timed tackles.

Niko does too much dirty work for a hitman-esque striker. A partner for him up there in the 2nd half would've been perfect.

March the 2nd shall be interesting.

Diouf played well and kept his cool.

Ness was excellent

McGregor saved our arse.

Whittaker was decent

Davis was poor again

Jelavic is not a lone striker

Davie Weir is so lucky he has a great footballing brain cos the legs have finally gone.

Edu was awful

Naismith needs a kick in the baws for that dive.

Heally should have came on and not Lafferty

We should have went 2 up front.

Boogie was ok

That's how i viewed the game.

Celtic out fought us,out played us without threatening that much and seemed to open us up with ease..Brown is next on my hitlist after Lennon.

Simple fact is they were better at everything they done yesterday,mostly in the second half.

I don't know why we got it so wrong again yesterday but the tactics were wrong again and we have to go 4-4-2 next time as 4-5-1 does not work with the personel we have.

Me too. Jelavic should have scored and Davis was only a few inches away (twice).

Thats what we should go on ,they were rattled and all over the place in the first 5-10 mins ,we could have been 2 up -game over and strolled on .