The dust has settled

BlueMe

Their 1st goal came from Whittakers area...........................again!

Get him and Davie Weir oot the team, and gie others a chance.

We canny go for the jugular due tae sitting too deep tae accommodate Davie - which isnae his fault.

I'm a huge admirer of Walter and everything he has done over the years for our great club, but yesterday was the day he nearly broke me.

1-0 up at home, against 10 men, and fannying aboot the way we did is unnacceptable.

I can take us getting out played by a better team, it gets me down and I am upset but I get over it.

Yesterdays game though has put a horrible burning sensation in my guts, to see them with 10 men get a result as they wanted it more, they fought more, they passed more and they tackled more is eating away at me.

I feel so fooking angry about that disgrace of a performance in the 2nd half.

I am fed up of smith and his negative tactics and seeing us defend with 11 in our half of the pitch as 9 men attack us was painful.

I am also fed up of seeing players like weir getting played when he isnt up to it anymore, players like whittaker getting games when he cant defend, players like Edu and Davis pulling out of tackles and becoming invisible. It angered me and also made me proud seeing a 19 year old trying to pull us out of this but eventually running out of energy. It killed me also seeing Diouf and Jelavic working their ass off and getting no support.

Worst of all is seeing that mongo lego eater try to wind up Diouf and our pussies in blue allowed him to do that.

Fecking sickening!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I can take us getting out played by a better team, it gets me down and I am upset but I get over it.

Yesterdays game though has put a horrible burning sensation in my guts, to see them with 10 men get a result as they wanted it more, they fought more, they passed more and they tackled more is eating away at me.

I feel so fooking angry about that disgrace of a performance in the 2nd half.

I am fed up of smith and his negative tactics and seeing us defend with 11 in our half of the pitch as 9 men attack us was painful.

I am also fed up of seeing players like weir getting played when he isnt up to it anymore, players like whittaker getting games when he cant defend, players like Edu and Davis pulling out of tackles and becoming invisible. It angered me and also made me proud seeing a 19 year old trying to pull us out of this but eventually running out of energy. It killed me also seeing Diouf and Jelavic working their ass off and getting no support.

Worst of all is seeing that mongo lego eater try to wind up Diouf and our pussies in blue allowed him to do that.

Fecking sickening!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Summed up exactly how I feel.

Why naismith want subbed at HT for Weiss is beyond me. Weiss would have exposed them with his pace as they tired.

I can't believe we never punished that lot yesterday.

Me too. Jelavic should have scored and Davis was only a few inches away (twice).

Agreed and we still fight on - we are not out of this yet - not by a long way - but there are so many people who think we have lost the treble because we drew a cup game - go figure.

Agreed and we still fight on - we are not out of this yet - not by a long way - but there are so many people who think we have lost the treble because we drew a cup game - go figure.

No. I think there are many fans who fear for our ambitions this year because they have been watching turgid performances like that since the opening day of the season.

Their 1st goal came from Whittakers area...........................again!

Get him and Davie Weir oot the team, and gie others a chance.

We canny go for the jugular due tae sitting too deep tae accommodate Davie - which isnae his fault.

I'm a huge admirer of Walter and everything he has done over the years for our great club, but yesterday was the day he nearly broke me.

1-0 up at home, against 10 men, and fannying aboot the way we did is unnacceptable.

If you don't stop talkin fuckin sense,booler...me and you are gonna faw oot!

Ah hiv tae really think these days tae make ma posts look half decent, efter you dae a post. :pipe:

I don't know who's fault it is but the difference in the team after Foster got sent off was incredible. It was as if we thought we had it won before half time. We took our foot off the pedal and their throats.

The way we passed the ball around and really got tore into them in the first 30 mins was great i really thought we had them. Then somebody flipped the switch to lets not try anymore mode and we looked like most of the other shite teams in the SPL. Anybody suggesting 4-5-1 again this season should be fucked and burnt, with the attacking options we now have its criminal to play this system.

We also need as others have suggested get Edu and Weir out out of the team, it may seem harsh on Davie but he just cannot match the pace of the youngsters anymore and Edu is just a fuckin liability.

We bought Healey and Bartlett to help us out lets use them at least try them.

My disgust has been replaced by fear. Fear that we will wash this performance under the carpet when we have been watching it all season.Fear that it will continue and we will win fuck all this season.Fear that the Lurgan bigot will have a complete sweep of the Trophies.Fear that we havent got the balls to demand change and that we will continue to be brainwashed by "no money" "small squad" "takeover soon - it will get better" shite we have been fed the whole year.Fear that we have forgotten what it means to play for the jersey.Fear that young Ness will be gone in the summer to be replaced by some other 90 year old has been.Fear that the Board finds it easier to play along instead of standing up and doing what is right for this great Club and its supporters.

Reactions..

Fucking shite. No desire, no effort, no interest.

HOWEVER, it could have been a lot, lot worse than a draw.

But still, performances like this against them is not acceptable!

What he said!

Plus, we need new management team, quite clear to me that the future mngmt team have brought nothing and will be totally useless once Wallie has gone.

Very dark days ahead, we can only hope this supposed take over goes through 'cause at this rate we will be also ran's come next season