***The Official Rangers vs. Sporting CP Thread***

Muff

i can see Davis on the right , Weiss will NOT start this game so forget that right now , he will be brought on with 15 minutes left as per in European games , Edu ,Ness and Bartley will no doubt start in the middle , hence why walter was going on about lack of experience in the middle , if he was to play davis then he can hardly say there isnt any experience IMO of course

time for wattie to show some balls 1 won in 17 in european games not a good sign.he will play for a 0-0 draw why does he not go for it were at home.get a result wattie time to change your tactics dont park the bus go for it & we have a chance.lets see what happens.hope he shocks me & has a go but iam no holding my breath.if he defends all game i will be switching it off sick of his tactics thank f*** hes going soon.

Are you lying? How do u know? Does he aye? Disagree, he's fukin shite and bar the valencia home game he's been shambolic.

I think it's been proved many times how fucking clueless you are when it comes to football.

Take the Motherwell game for example