***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I said it before, after the last old firm game, that our luck has run out completely.

We are getting exposed week in, week out. We as a team are absolutely fucked and I can honestly see us ending up with nothing now.

Fucking disgrace this team are a joke.

Two things should happen... Walter Smith should go NOW fuck waiting till the end of the season he's lost it completely as he sits sleeping in the stands, and Davie Weir should never play for Rangers again. It's time Davie, you're past it, have the balls and be a man enough to accept it.

I agree.

I'm afraid Weir (along with McCulloch and Edu) is one of Walter's golden boys. I can't see him not playing unless he gets injured.

If Weir was being anywhere near honest with himself he wouldn't need to be dropped, he'd retire right now, never mind wait till the end of the match. Any manager who wasn't sitting sleeping in the stand would have hauled his arse off the pitch 30 minutes ago.

Big difference in the captains, they are 2-0 up and their captains shouting like fuck still getting them going, ours is thinking about his bed

Aye and while their manager points, shouts and directs from the touchline ours sits in the stand with his arms crossed waiting for the 70th minute so he can think about his pre-planned substitution.