***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

wattie will play for a draw simple as that might have to take it. a lose & its all over the confidence will go right down then were in trouble with games in hand we have to win cant see it happening to many games to play in a short time.

There will be no surprises from WS in this game, he doesnt have a great deal to chose from, but he must get a team on the park to win the game at all costs, an attacking minded team that will look for more goals if they score first. Sadly, I dont see that happening, the tactics have just been bafling at times, e3ven to the point of giving the opposition an advantage. I think this game is make or break for us, we must not lose.

What I would give to have someone like Graeme Souness, Ian Ferguson or Kevin Thomson in midfield on Sunday.

The past 2 games against them they have dominated midfield. We need to hit them early on and stop this fucking about with them. Get stuck into them!

i like whittaker on the right side of midfield i wonder if walter will think he needs him as part of a 5 man midfield on sunday.

I think bartley not playing last night is a sure sign he will start on sunday playing big lee's role.

Winning on Sunday would be such a huge boost and set us up for the rest of the season, time for this team to show us what thye are made of.

i like whittaker on the right side of midfield i wonder if walter will think he needs him as part of a 5 man midfield on sunday.

I think bartley not playing last night is a sure sign he will start on sunday playing big lee's role.

Winning on Sunday would be such a huge boost and set us up for the rest of the season, time for this team to show us what thye are made of.

You would love Foster at right back wouldnt you?