Kevin Thomson on the Robbie Keane memories

Boab

the most overrated player ever to wear a rangers shirt a nothing whos found his level at the great footballing heights of teeside

him and his low life pal can f**k off

Did Thommo shag your girl or something? You've always had something against him.

I'm not going to say anything that I haven't a million times. Absolutely class, full of heart, a driving force and he left before his time. Many on here have also said a "future captain of the club". Of course, I'd agree.

It really is such a shame about his injuries. Who knows if he would have got them here or not but for me, I'd love the guy back at any time. Sigh...oh the memories...

And yes, as Ozblue mentioned, he was the first player I have had on the back of my shirt for 10-15 years...

Spent far too much time in the stands, either through injury or suspension, both brought about by his tendency to mistime his tackles. A fantastic piece of business in selling him to Middlesborough, and it's not often I say that about Bain.

Gio, Albertz, both Fergies, Tugay, Gazza, Reyna, Mendes, Durrant(Although was nowhere near his best in the last 15 years) and Arteta. There's 10 chief.

exactly plus 1 could name another 20 off the top of my head who were a class above him.no pace couldnt pass more than 5 yards scored about

4 goals in 3 years. the people on here must be 10 years old if they think hes a good player! the older bears will no what i mean, thats the guy that wants brown to get motm on sunday! and fleeced us for another 10k before he left.finally if hes that great why is he at boro?

theres no answer to that!

I'm not going to say anything that I haven't a million times. Absolutely class, full of heart, a driving force and he left before his time. Many on here have also said a "future captain of the club". Of course, I'd agree.

It really is such a shame about his injuries. Who knows if he would have got them here or not but for me, I'd love the guy back at any time. Sigh...oh the memories...

And yes, as Ozblue mentioned, he was the first player I have had on the back of my shirt for 10-15 years...

Mate! You were the fuckin star turn with that shirt on... People can say what they like about Kevin Thomson, but when he tackled a player they certainly didn't forget it in a hurry.

That tackle on Keane would have made Harold Davis proud. :praise:

We're in need of a hardman in the midfield, Kevin Thomson is missed I agree, but he's far too injury prone and cashing in on him was the right thing to do, I think he's had 2 L.T injuries already at Boro, not even a season in