71 members have voted

1. 1. My completely irrational point is:

• Walter is a cunt and he has to go
    • Davie Weir is past it
    • Boughy doesn't care anymore
    • Davis is shite and should never play for the club again
    • I wish Edu would fuck off back to the USA
    • EVERYTHING is Lafferty's fault
    • Kenny Miller is a cunt (COMPULSORY CHOICE)
    • Ally will be just as bad
    • Why the fuck did Walter substitute <any name>
    • Why no Youth??
    • Whittaker is to blame he can't pass
    • Foster has to leave
    • Why the fuck did Weiss/Ness not start?
    • Weir was so tired he couldnt lift his leg to kick the ball (by popular demand)
    • David Murray's fault. The club has gone to shit since he came on the scene.

Firstly, I firmly believe we will win tomorrow and the addition of Jelavic will completely change our approach and attacking options.

But...just in case it doesn't go to plan, can all of the usual suspects just save us the hassle and click an option from the poll so we don't have to read all of the normal bullshit threads about how the sky has fallen in and the end of the world is nigh, how we are the worst team in the world, Walter has done nothing for us, etc.

We will win the league this year as we have more quality than they do. Believe.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I firmly believe we will win tomorrow and the addition of Jelavic will completely change our approach and attacking options.

But...just in case it doesn't go to plan, can all of the usual suspects just save us the hassle and click an option from the poll so we don't have to read all of the normal bullshit threads about how the sky has fallen in and the end of the world is nigh, how we are the worst team in the world, Walter has done nothing for us, etc.

We will win the league this year as we have more quality than they do. Believe.

I'm with you, Si...We play like we know we can and we will hump this lot. Even if we don't, I'm not chucking in the towel half way through a season .

But IF we don't win by any chance, do I have a "phone a friend" lifeline? :craphead:

come on tae fuck we will rattle this mob tommorow as long as wer play fitba and dont sit back are you all forgetting we only played fuckin 12 min s whole gem and still ripped their defence appart in that time and had the best chances to win it ffs come on lets just get behind the bears and stop slagging the team aff we havent got the best of players in the world but we are in with a shout on all fronts

come on tae fuck we will rattle this mob tommorow as long as wer play fitba and dont sit back are you all forgetting we only played fuckin 12 min s whole gem and still ripped their defence appart in that time and had the best chances to win it ffs come on lets just get behind the bears and stop slagging the team aff we havent got the best of players in the world but we are in with a shout on all fronts

We can get behind the players all we want, but it's not going to change tactics. We were ridiculous in the last Old Firm game, at Ibrox, why would we play any differently at Celtic Park?