Players plan special celebration tomorrow?

Thermopylae

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said the same on FF:

Regardless if it's true or not, our players seriously need to stop talking shit in the media.

We were laughing at septic over the last two years for opening their big mouths pre-OF games, while we did our talking on the pitch.

Now we have players of Rangers who do the same, coming out with 'we can win' or 'we still believe'.

Do your talking on the pitch please.

Never count your chickens before they are hatched.

I remember a Rangers' goalkeeper saying that "he lived to beat Celtic." He said that (or was reported as saying that) before an Old Firm game. He made the two cock ups that gave Celtic victory.

Just win the effing thing.

Never count your chickens before they are hatched.

I remember a Rangers' goalkeeper saying that "he lived to beat Celtic." He said that (or was reported as saying that) before an Old Firm game. He made the two cock ups that gave Celtic victory.

Just win the effing thing.

A highly ddoubt anyone has came out and said anything to Clyde. Just made up shite.

A highly ddoubt anyone has came out and said anything to Clyde. Just made up shite.

Probably. The media winding it up as usual. Then when there's trouble it'll be down to sectarian fans, songs, banners, alcohol, fans from Ulster ......

Okay, those things might have a teeny weeny bit of influence......

Why dont we just leave our magical away support to come up with the 'special celebration' tomorrow and let the players focus on getting a victory.

Eh, Loud And Proud with Penny Arcade tomorrow please fellow Bears, it drives the beggars up the wall!

Not really a goal celebration but if we win, I hope our players make a point of coming right over to our fans. I know they normally do but they usually get told to move by stewards pretty quickly. After having to go through what their players got to do the last two games at Ibrox I hope to fuck we beat them and get the chance to celebrate it in their faces at the end of the game.

I would love nothing more than for Diouf to stand in front of Scott Brown with arms in the air but the prick isn't worth risking getting sent off for(if he picked up a second booking) so the whole team should all gather next to brown and celebrate in a way that cannot be worthy of a yellow card but enough to piss fuck out the wee cunt :uk:

hopefully we get a result first and foremost though :21:

Not really a goal celebration but if we win, I hope our players make a point of coming right over to our fans. I know they normally do but they usually get told to move by stewards pretty quickly. After having to go through what their players got to do the last two games at Ibrox I hope to fuck we beat them and get the chance to celebrate it in their faces at the end of the game.

Sick fed up of the stewards at the piggery pushing and shoving our players away when we score. Fucking does m box in compared to what they can do when they score at Ibrox.