Jelavic

BR_54

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe i am actually reading some of these comments just having come home from the game. Ok he didnt have a great game today but by christ some of the criticism he is getting from one bad performance which included two goals is unreal.

I cant believe i am actually reading some of these comments just having come home from the game. Ok he didnt have a great game today but by christ some of the criticism he is getting from one bad performance which included two goals is unreal.

This thread is from last week when the manager left him up front himself, not today.

;)

Jelavic is a better player than both of those for me. I'd be interested to see how his stats are coming along.

JELAVIC has more awareness than both of them put together!

He doesn't have dodgy hamstrings nor does he have the big time attitude that accompanied Boydy!

He'll score over 100 goals for us and go down as the greatest striker of this decade for Rangers, if we can keep him that is.

Anybody who said Boyd or Miller are a better player than Jelavic in this thread have basically shown themself up to be totally clueless and their opinion is worthless.

Simple, the guy is class... a horrific team performance in which he should not be exempt from criticism yes, however he will show his worth in the run in.

Fantastic performance today, just like the game against Motherwell a couple of weeks back.

What people expected of him in the old firm game taking into consideration the performance of the rest of the team I will never know

He cannot single-handedly win the game for us when every other player is playing rank rotten

He had no service and was just getting played hopeful long balls up to him. When you are playing by yourself up top that will never work no matter how good a player you are! You need someone playing off you to hold it up for or to flick it on for.

On another note, I've actually been impressed with Healy lately. I initially thought he would be another james beattie but he is actually surprisingly mobile and he could be important for us in the run in.

Fantastic performance today, just like the game against Motherwell a couple of weeks back.

What people expected of him in the old firm game taking into consideration the performance of the rest of the team I will never know

He cannot single-handedly win the game for us when every other player is playing rank rotten

He had no service and was just getting played hopeful long balls up to him. When you are playing by yourself up top that will never work no matter how good a player you are! You need someone playing off you to hold it up for or to flick it on for.

On another note, I've actually been impressed with Healy lately. I initially thought he would be another james beattie but he is actually surprisingly mobile and he could be important for us in the run in.

Agree with all of that.

(tu)

Jelavic is a better player than both of those for me. I'd be interested to see how his stats are coming along.

Obviously. Jelavic has a big future and could go on to a big club in England