Jelavic

BR_54

He's been good for us thus far, but...

His performance today has been near that of Laff's on Thursday, but it'll probably be totally overlooked, seeing as everyone thinks he's some sort of messiah.

Just sayin.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had a couple of chances, the shot just there was a disgusting effort, had a couple of headed chances that he should have at least hit the target with 1 and made the keeper make a harder save with the other

So far, nowhere near a £4m striker, this is the type of game he was bought for

He'll get the excuse no service, but when Lafferty plays upfront himself he just gets called shite

The shot - Awful effort dragged wide, good chance.

The header - Awful effort never hit the target again, real chance.

Then a couple half chances in the box where he's blasted over/scuffed it, has he even hit the target today!?

Like masterd said, these are the type of games he was really brought in for, not the cannon fodder of the SPL.

He's shown a couple nice touches, but he's looked far from a striker let alone a £4m striker today.

He was isolated, but: 1) he had chances.. And 2) for £4m especially in our fucking situation isolation should make no bloody difference..

Rubbish, Lafferty was almost £4m and WITH support and chances created he couldnt take them!

What he cost, means nothing.

Walter will ruin any reputation Jela has built up on the continent.

Haha, not a scapegoat at all... But an awful performance which should be highlighted, but won't be.

As I said, everyone seems to think he's some sort of messiah, all I ever bloody see in match threads is don't worry, we have :jelavic:

Comparing Lafferty to Jelavic between Thursday and Today is silly.

Lafferty was clean through on goal about 5 or 6 times against Lisbon and instead of running towards the goal he hit a shot from outside the box.

Jelavic always have atleast 1 man on him, you can't say that he got as many clear cut opportunities as Lafferty did on Thursday.

Once we get money, and bring in decent players, and can afford to play a 4-4-2 against Celtic from start to finish is when you'll see Jelavic against Celtic! .. if he is still here when we get taken over in 2014 or whenever it will happen (td)

He had a bad game, but I'd say it was his first bad one.

Every player has a bad game once in a while, and sadly today's was Jelavic's. But, he was still so isolated I felt sorry for him